Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Oil Tumbles Below $35, Natgas At 13 Year Low;

12 posts in this topic

With the Fed's "imminent rate hike" announcement just three days away, the tremors not only continue but are getting bigger and more threatening with every passing day.

Overnight, despite the Chinese stock market posting a modest rebound, the Yuan continued to devalue in a less than stealthy fashion, with the offshore yuan falling another 0.24% to 6.5478 per dollar, weakest since March 2011 - the sixth consecutive day currency has declined, longest stretch since April. Meanwhile, the onshore yuan fell 0.06% to 6.4591 per dollar after dropping as much as 0.17% in morning versus the PBOC fixing of 6.4495, also down 0.21%, and the lowest since July 2011 in the aftermath of the PBOC telegraphing it would devalue its currency not just relative to the USD but to a basket of currencies.

But wait there's more: moments ago WTI dropped below $35 to the lowest price since Febriary 2009...

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2015/12/WTI%2034_0.jpg

while nat gas dropped to a fresh 13 year low, continuing the carnage of commodities traders everywhere for whom the BTFD moment never comes.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2015/12/natgas.jpg

read more http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-14/futures-resume-slide-after-oil-tumbles-below-35-natgas-13-year-low-em-junk-bond-turm

It's all about driving alternative oil producers out of business. Once they are successful, they'll raise the price to over $200 per barrel. And don't think I'm joking when I say, "you'll be paying anywhere from $8.00 to $30.00 per gallon at the pumps."

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I am told that the US oil companies have 3 oil wells capped off in Alaska since the 1970's, and when the price of oil hit $250 per barrel, they will open those wells. They will not sell any of that oil to the US, and that is when prices will climb to $30.00 per gallon at the pumps here. They say there is more oil there than in all of Saudi Arabia.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Saudis trade oil for a free pass on Babylon. Not even the locals are into the scam anymore. Only a matter of time before the Caliphate makes good on it's word. That word being the Koran, and the Koran says Saudi burns. I saw how cheap gas was today, and knew "They sell out Russians, but the cost is the debauchary that created the refugees. All so the Saudis can keep a crown that rapes and kills.". Worst part? That line of thought, is all the only other standing crown on the planet would prefer I have. So, amazing how the war comes down to east and west, but like the movie, Rocky and Vlad (total name guess) are just puppets fighting in the ring, while what happens in the world is still happening. But we all assume the war is won or lost by what we see in the ring. And I'm the immature one for enjoying sports entertainment e.e Meanwhile Politcal Entertainment has been selling suckers shit as gold (literally) for centuries (literally) /end of one of my best promos of all time, no lie.

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I am told that the US oil companies have 3 oil wells capped off in Alaska since the 1970's, and when the price of oil hit $250 per barrel, they will open those wells. They will not sell any of that oil to the US, and that is when prices will climb to $30.00 per gallon at the pumps here. They say there is more oil there than in all of Saudi Arabia.

All the oil we ever acutally need is already in arm's reach in the soil and gulf of the North Am. By the time it would run out, if we really tried, like, true America would have an "Alt" to the energy crisis in less than a year. But we have all these people using gold to lead us into the flame.....so we want to use up the holy land's first so we can conquor a desert and call it heaven. Humans for the win!

32 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Was it was Aaron Russo? In his interview with Rockefeller, he mentioned oil going below 20$.

Russo is also the family name the did the 90s american programming of the "youth" crowd. And yes, you are correct, because while they are a family that has insider knowledge, they themselves are not on the inside. They were. But luck would have it some of em actually have testicular fortitude, as Mick Foley would put it.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
Internet and those that love me.
1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

All the oil we ever acutally need is already in arm's reach in the soil and gulf of the North Am. By the time it would run out, if we really tried, like, true America would have an "Alt" to the energy crisis in less than a year. But we have all these people using gold to lead us into the flame.....so we want to use up the holy land's first so we can conquor a desert and call it heaven. Humans for the win!

We have a 200 year supply in shale oil alone in this country, and that is one of the targets. The cost of extracting the oils is too high to compete with $35 per barrel crude oil and $38 brent. Once they drive these shale oil exploration and extraction companies out of business, its back to even much higher prices for both brent and crude. Mark it!

10 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

We have a 200 year supply in shale oil alone in this country, and that is one of the targets. The cost of extracting the oils is too high to compete with $35 per barrel crude oil and $38 brent. Once they drive these shale oil exploration and extraction companies out of business, its back to even much higher prices for both brent and crude. Mark it!

But just like the rubber issue of WW2 we could easily create an alt, a synth to our oil issues. I would be kinda less tin foil Ironmaned (Iron Pat for the win ^.^) if I didn't believe DARPA already has that and only is holding it back because alot of thier coin comes from MIC coin. And MIC coin is oil, no doubt. Petrodollar, whatever. But the bottomline, and that's the best n, is that we have access to enough oil that if the whole world tried to starve the US, we would have the resource, and projective forsite of design, to not only prepare, but already are prepared, for such a situation. We only suck Saudi dick because we're starving our foe out before we take the most worthless sand on the planet. Not now, but sooner than anyone will say. Because Saudi falls when oil is obsolete. People hear this and are like, "not possible' Possible, going to happen, and that source, whatever and however it works, will be so strickly monitored you won't be able to exchange currency, in whatever name, creating false division so as to make it look as if the world isn't already under a single currency (In God we Trust, but it's not the God you think), is a trick they perfected after WW2, and they used WW3 to prove we'd all happily accept anything in the name of unity and acceptance.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
here this...

1 minute ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

But just like the rubber issue of WW2 we could easily create an alt, a synth to our oil issues. I would be kinda less tin foil Ironmaned (Iron Pat for the win ^.^) if I didn't believe DARPA already has that and only is holding it back because alot of thier coin comes from MIC coin. And MIC coin is oil, no doubt. Petrodollar, whatever. But the bottomline, and that's the best n, is that we have access to enough oil that if the whole world tried to starve the US, we would have the resource, and projective forsite of design, to not only prepare, but already are prepared, for such a situation. We only suck Saudi dick because we're starving our foe out before we take the most worthless sand on the planet. Not now, but sooner than anyone will say. Because Saudi falls when oil is obsolete. People here this and are like, "not possible' Possible, going to happen, and that source, whatever and however it works, will be so strickly monitored you won't be able to exchange currency, in whatever name, creating false division so as to make it look as if the world isn't already under a single currency (In God we Trust, but it's not the God you think), is a trick they perfected after WW2, and they used WW3 to prove we'd all happily accept anything in the name of unity and acceptance.

Well I think the problem with the WW2 rubber and synthetic rubber was the supply chain and location issue that caused more use of the synthetic. There are no rubber trees here in America, but there is plenty of shale oil. As a matter of fact, America has the largest shale oil fields in the world, and even more than all other countries combined. 

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Well I think the problem with the WW2 rubber and synthetic rubber was the supply chain and location issue that caused more use of the synthetic. There are no rubber trees here in America, but there is plenty of shale oil. As a matter of fact, America has the largest shale oil fields in the world, and even more than all other countries combined. 

When my storehouse is full is the best time to buy my enemy's. After all, I can afford it. Just make sure I'm trading paper for gold or soil.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.