Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Plumber sees car back in IS video .

8 posts in this topic

Plumber sees car back in IS video

GALVESTON -
An American plumber found his company back in an IS propaganda film on the internet, with the name of his company and phone number attached. Since the movie is online, the man is threatened.
IS-combatants riding heavily armed with his 2005 Ford F-250 around. The Plumbing business advertising is still at large, readable.
Mark Oberholtzer hate getting up to 200 calls a day. In it, he is called a terrorist and traitor. He also threatened.
In December 2013, the son of Oberholtzer went to the dealer to trade in for a newer model Ford. He wanted the car to remove the company logo but the dealer asked him not to do that because it would damage the paintwork. The dealer said the car was going to do himself. However, the car was sold directly to a company in Turkey.
The 52-year-old Ford dealership Oberholzer has been sued now. He runs huge revenues because of its association with IS. Old customers to believe him, but it does not work anymore in order to attract new customers to him, as he declares in front of the New York Post.
The FBI man advised to arm themselves. Oberholzer therefore carries a gun.

http://images0.tcdn.nl/buitenland/article24873535.ece/BINARY/q/loodgieter.jpg

Translated;http://www.telegraaf.nl/buitenland/24873521/__Loodgieter_ziet_auto_terug_in_IS_video__.html

Maybe isis  is now getting into the plumbing business. O  wait the already are. Cut the main pipe off (head) and the blood flows.

10 minutes ago, Han sole said:

This is over two years old. 

I think youre richt about that.

I was posted this morning but i thought also that this was older news.

Strange on an MSN side.

THX!

13 minutes ago, Primus Cura said:

I think youre richt about that.

I was posted this morning but i thought also that this was older news.

Strange on an MSN side.

THX!

The real story was guy from Texas did a trade in. The car place sold everything they had to the cia training base just do from them. 

4 minutes ago, Han sole said:

The real story was guy from Texas did a trade in. The car place sold everything they had to the cia training base just do from them. 

ma 14 dec 2015, 09:43

Loodgieter ziet auto terug in IS video

GALVESTON - 

Een Amerikaanse loodgieter vond zijn bedrijfswagen terug in een IS propagandafilmpje op internet, met de naam van zijn bedrijf en telefoonnummer er nog op. Sinds het filmpje online staat wordt de man bedreigd.

IS-strijders rijden zwaar bewapend met zijn Ford 2005 F-250 rond. De reclame van het loodgietersbedrijf staat er nog steeds groot en duidelijk leesbaar op.

Strange this was the original post from this morning. Publiced 14 dec 09:43 you can also see in the thread link.

Strange why they do that? Because it is one of the greater MSN news sites/

Edited by Primus Cura

12 minutes ago, Primus Cura said:
ma 14 dec 2015, 09:43

Loodgieter ziet auto terug in IS video

GALVESTON - 

Een Amerikaanse loodgieter vond zijn bedrijfswagen terug in een IS propagandafilmpje op internet, met de naam van zijn bedrijf en telefoonnummer er nog op. Sinds het filmpje online staat wordt de man bedreigd.

IS-strijders rijden zwaar bewapend met zijn Ford 2005 F-250 rond. De reclame van het loodgietersbedrijf staat er nog steeds groot en duidelijk leesbaar op.

Strange this was the original post from this morning. Publiced 14 dec 09:43 you can also see in the thread link.

Strange why they do that? Because it is one of the greater MSN news sites/

They do it to repeat and keep you trapped. The same reason they repeat the same TV shows.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.