Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Political Correctness is killing civilized countries and our traditions!

15 posts in this topic

You know me and my videos... check it out.

The History of Political Correctness

The origins of "political correctness" or "cultural Marxism" can be found in the early parts of the 20th century from the Frankfurt School, which was the headquarters for the Communists scheming in Germany. Max Horkheimer, T.W. Adorno, Herbert Marcuse, Leo Lowenthal, and Erich Fromm were all there.

"The role of the Frankfurt School is creating the victim groups that constitutes the politically correct coalition."

2 people like this

I recently watched a Katherine Hepburn movie from the 50s. She works in an office and there's a Christmas party going on, people are partying down, lots of champagne flowing. They've got a small Christmas tree set up and decorations everywhere. This is a perfectly normal scenario and one that was culturally accepted across mainstream America. I want that America back! People spoke plainly without tiptoeing around because that is the best way to communicate.

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

No matter the nation you live in the modern elite of the current political system refuse to say what really matters, refuse to speak out against certain issues because of political correctness and what it would do to them if they did. Think about it? they may lose a job, not find work. it could ruin their careers.

But enough is enough! We have had a few minor people break the surface once or twice but never to the scale of what trump has recently. And its darn refreshing. Because political correctness is what is killing every nations culture, lowering employment for citizens and making western nations unsafe.

Its about time we all started saying what was on our minds in public and on social media and to hell with being politically correct. Because it is akin to seeing a masked man break into your house and then turning your back to him and saying out loud 'their is no man in my house' Its f***ing dangerous! To you and anyone else with you! So don't be surprised when your shits stolen and you've been stabbed in the back.

I want to say merry christmas, I want to celebrate fun things. I want to do things that are strong within my culture. Not bow to the whims of those that force themselves upon my nation. So i say to you, political correctness! It can go f*** itself

A-MEN! :yourock:

9 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

I recently watched a Katherine Hepburn movie from the 50s. She works in an office and there's a Christmas party going on, people are partying down, lots of champagne flowing. They've got a small Christmas tree set up and decorations everywhere. This is a perfectly normal scenario and one that was culturally accepted across mainstream America. I want that America back! People spoke plainly without tiptoeing around because that is the best way to communicate.

You know the majority of the people that I do business with and even the guys I work with are all early boomers or traditionalists generation. And after hearing day in and day out all the stories about how the world was back in those days I told them that they lived in the absolute best time period ever! Then everyone just gets quiet and somber because they know I'm right and realize that their grandchildren and great grandchildren will never know how great living in this country or hell this world was because of the fast pace that the world seems to be deteriorating. If there is any hope and I do believe there to be. This world needs a few more Trumps to wake the rest of the flock up!

59 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

You know the majority of the people that I do business with and even the guys I work with are all early boomers or traditionalists generation. And after hearing day in and day out all the stories about how the world was back in those days I told them that they lived in the absolute best time period ever! Then everyone just gets quiet and somber because they know I'm right and realize that their grandchildren and great grandchildren will never know how great living in this country or hell this world was because of the fast pace that the world seems to be deteriorating. If there is any hope and I do believe there to be. This world needs a few more Trumps to wake the rest of the flock up!

At least Trump has more than the usual rhetoric and doublespeak that we get from seasoned politicians. We had diversity then in the form of artists and free thinkers (beatniks!!) but cultures from immigration had already blended into the American standard and it's that standard that's under attack. Lots of people smoked then and those that didn't weren't loudmouth complainers since the secondhand smoke scam hadn't been invented yet. Getting people to quit was a major loss of freedom and one of the biggest campaigns to divide society. Had it failed then subsequent campaigns might have failed too and we wouldn't be 2 degrees from lockdown everyday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/13/landlord-ordered-to-learn-about-islam-after-pushing-muslim-tenant-did-judge-go/

Just found this story about a landlord who was ordered to "learn about Islam". "BOSTON –  After a landlord was convicted of pushing her Muslim tenant down a flight of stairs, a judge ordered her to respect the rights of all Muslims and to take an introductory course on Islam. Now the highest court in Massachusetts is being asked to decide whether the judge violated the landlord's constitutional rights"

"The Supreme Judicial Court will hear arguments next month in a case that poses interesting legal questions at a time when the country is grappling with anti-Muslim backlash following deadly attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, California, both allegedly carried out by radical Muslims."

The tenant gave trumed-up stories about the landlord Assaulting her, shouting anti-Muslim things at her, her children. She had moved in a dozen Other people into the apartment,

"He sentenced her to two years in jail on the assault and battery charge for pushing Suliman but required her to serve only six months, with the remaining 18 months suspended if she complied with certain probation conditions.

"I want you to learn about the Muslim faith," he said. "I want you to enroll and attend an introductory course on Islam.

"I do want you to understand people of the Muslim faith, and they need to be respected. They may worship Allah ... but they need to be respected."

Unbelievable. Identical to the way they fabricate "blasphemy" in Muslim-Run countries to get people they dislike DEAD.

I'm not politically correct and I don't care! I say whatever the Hell I want to say. Last time I checked, they have not repealed the first Amendment....YET!

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

1 person likes this

The PC crowd keep changing the rules and I'm not playing anymore!
Not long ago it was wrong to call a certain race colored people.
Now I hear people saying people of color all the time.
Schools once taught we are all the same and equal.
Now kids are taught minorities are born with a disadvantage.
It used to be common to hear people say we're all one race, the human race.
Now it's considered offensive not to recognize and celebrate racial diversity.
In the past Christmas was something everyone enjoyed no matter your background.
People of all religions and races would say Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah and be extra polite that time of year.
Now we have the invaders here who complain about everything and progressive liberals back them up tooth and nail.
White people really need to stand together and fight this or they'll become extinct in a fairly short amount of time.

:merryxmas:

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

The PC crowd keep changing the rules and I'm not playing anymore!
Not long ago it was wrong to call a certain race colored people.
Now I hear people saying people of color all the time.
Schools once taught we are all the same and equal.
Now kids are taught minorities are born with a disadvantage.
It used to be common to hear people say we're all one race, the human race.
Now it's considered offensive not to recognize and celebrate racial diversity.
In the past Christmas was something everyone enjoyed no matter your background.
People of all religions and races would say Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah and be extra polite that time of year.
Now we have the invaders here who complain about everything and progressive liberals back them up tooth and nail.
White people really need to stand together and fight this or they'll become extinct in a fairly short amount of time.

:merryxmas:

Awesome Christmas smilie, Lucy!  I'm SOOO saving that one! :banana:

16 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Awesome Christmas smilie, Lucy!  I'm SOOO saving that one! :banana:

It's in the choices Shep gave us under... Christmas.

:xmassnow:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.