Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

WTF is this!?! UFO over Florida 12/12/15!

17 posts in this topic

Umm... Ok well I just saw this video and I'm asking you guys? WTF is this? Anyone out there debunk this? Is it video edited? It looks real to me but I don't know jack about video editing or photoshopping or what ever it would take to fake this. But I'm sure there are people here that can give their expertise. So what is it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OoxVuIobWzI

ThirdFakeOfTheMoon.... yeah I don't know.  The OP video is doing some of those impossible digi focusing on the object equal to the background objects close by.   After too many fakeries from them I don't bother with them anymore.   UFO fakery is big business on Youtube, and if one of their videos is the ONLY video of such things, well there you go.  Even grandma and baby toddlers have iphones with cameras now, so only one video of something like that..... not buying it.   2 videos of it..... still not buying it.   

I know people want to believe..... they really want to, so they do even if it seems fake.   I call that insanity self programing.  Believe what you guys want though, almost believed this one but the focus is wrong.

7 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

ThirdFakeOfTheMoon.... yeah I don't know.  The OP video is doing some of those impossible digi focusing on the object equal to the background objects close by.   After too many fakeries from them I don't bother with them anymore.   UFO fakery is big business on Youtube, and if one of their videos is the ONLY video of such things, well there you go.  Even grandma and baby toddlers have iphones with cameras now, so only one video of something like that..... not buying it.   2 videos of it..... still not buying it.   

I know people want to believe..... they really want to, so they do even if it seems fake.   I call that insanity self programing.  Believe what you guys want though, almost believed this one but the focus is wrong.

See this is why I posted it to get other peoples opinions on this! Thanks?

1 person likes this

Hey guys this is the video I posted like 6 months ago, my aunt took it. This is  a Nasa rocket that was being tested. Nothing more.  The maker of that video is a scammer, he is lying get and altered the original for his purpose.

Edited by thedudeabides
1 person likes this

10 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Agree with you on the first video Jibby, but the 2nd video......don't know what to make of it. If it's a fake it's an extremely good one......

What are your thoughts on that UFO in Jerusalem a few years back, the one where about 5 different people from different angles and distances captured video ? Where it was hovering for a short while just above the ground then lit up and flew upwards at impossible speed.

40 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

That's such an odd shape in the way it's being shown.  There's no way that something can be hovering in that way.  But at the end of the video above, he shows something that looks like a rocket trail. 

No way that we know of with our primitive technology. Just think of cavemen looking at a 747 taking off and trying to comprehend.

4 minutes ago, doggie said:

No way that we know of with our primitive technology. Just think of cavemen looking at a 747 taking off and trying to comprehend.

I haven't trusted third phase of moon in a long time. However I used to see a lot of weird lights over the ocean when I lived in south Florida. However it's so close to a cpl bases down there I'd bet it was military. 

5 hours ago, doggie said:

Agree with you on the first video Jibby, but the 2nd video......don't know what to make of it. If it's a fake it's an extremely good one......

What are your thoughts on that UFO in Jerusalem a few years back, the one where about 5 different people from different angles and distances captured video ? Where it was hovering for a short while just above the ground then lit up and flew upwards at impossible speed.

The Dome Of The Rock footage you mean?  Apparently it wasn't that hard to fake using Adobe AE, I was on ATS back then and the site owner himself uploaded an exact replication of the Dome of the Rock UFO at different locations to show how it was faked.  The other eye witness footage was fake too, one was a still photo with stuff added to it, not sure how the others were faked but when the main one is, obviously the others are too.   It was an exact replica so I'm pretty close to 100% sure it was trickery.

The one from India there, 2nd video..... lol.   You'd be amazed at how well the software is nowadays faking these, I can fake them old school with light reflecting off glass which comes out way better than any digi fakery, old school also always gets the focus right.   So yeah the 2nd one is one of the funny fakes.   Trust me the MSM wants to push UFOs & aliens on everyone, but they only want to push their stuff they control, but they would have to acknowledge such monsterous UFOs seen by 100s-1000s, but they don't because UFO CGI fakery makes mad bux for those top channels, like $1000s per month in revenue, so they keep them coming and fresh.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.