Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

L.A.P.D light somebody up!!!

8 posts in this topic

So as the name implies apparently some guy was walking around with a gun in their hand. First to a car wash then to another location before police could respond. Then after officers arrived demanding the man drop his weapon the guy just turns around and walks to a gas station were officials say the officers had no choice but to fire at the suspect! Warning someone dies! Until more info comes out this might be a case of suicide by cop! What do you guys think?

http://www.infowars.com/video-shows-l-a-co-deputies-fatally-shooting-armed-man-in-the-back/

1 person likes this

I think you call that, "murder". (or as the LAPD would say, "target practice")

He was calmly walking away. Suicide by cop is generally when they make an aggressive move towards the officer with or without a weapon. This was clearly not that.

1 person likes this

The guy was crawling away from them as they were shooting him. They looked like they thought they were on a firing range and they were lousy shots!  Excessive force? They will claim fear for their lives because the guy had a gun, but to keep on shooting someone as they are crawling away from you is pretty hardcore. 

21 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

I think you call that, "murder". (or as the LAPD would say, "target practice")

He was calmly walking away. Suicide by cop is generally when they make an aggressive move towards the officer with or without a weapon. This was clearly not that.

Target practice! Lol! Yeah it only took them 30+ shots to make sure the guy wasn't gonna move! You know 2 things that struck me right away 1) they were shooting right by gas pumps! What would they say if they blew the place off the map? 2) apparently police are saying there was a family at said gas station( although you can't see them in the vid!) and that it was justified but what if the place blew up with said family? Collateral damage? I don't know it just seems fishy is all.

OMG! This kind of thing annoys me.... Im not in the us but if i was and i was to witness that shit. I would have pulled my gun on those officers to defend that man.

Knowing what would happen to me next!

WTF did I just watch?   I was totally expecting this to be fake going by the source Alex Hicks, watched it anyway.   Did I just see 2 cops shooting someone NEAR A GAS STATION??   Pretty sure that isn't a good idea or police procedure, or is it now?

It actually reminded me of the new Walking Dead spin off pilot episode, where people started seeing police gunning down what appeared to be innocent people, and it taking many many shots to keep them down.   So is it finally happening?  Have the iPhones finally turned people into the real Walking Dead?  It makes no sense for police to gun someone down THAT far away from them near a G-damn gas station of all things.  Something is definitely going on in Sourville here.

Edited by JibbyJedi

Did you catch that the one cop was shooting at the end with One Hand? Sheesh, I'm half surprised he didn't have his gun all gangsta-sideways!  :picard-facepalm:

This is disturbing on so many levels.but u.s citizens are becoming flucking pu$$ies.i get video for evidence but someone needs to step in and help this dude out.he was OBVIOUSLY walkong and CRAWLING away from the murderers.fluck these cops.they should be brought up on murder charges and hung in public in front of their fellow blue gang members

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.