Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey, Be Ready And Be Armed For An Active Shooter Incidents.

5 posts in this topic

Published on Dec 7, 2015

Some very wise suggestions from a Law Enforcement Leader who get's it. Sheriff Ivey while not stepping into politics steps away from those who march lockstep in the effort to disarm and render defenseless law abiding citizens.

How many sheriffs in the U.S. are upholding their oath of office? This guy remembers he took an oath. 

1 person likes this

Oh my. lmao. For a couple seconds, I thought I was looking at Drew Carey!

Anyway, it is nice to see that not all elected officials are complete idiots.

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Dec 7, 2015

Some very wise suggestions from a Law Enforcement Leader who get's it. Sheriff Ivey while not stepping into politics steps away from those who march lockstep in the effort to disarm and render defenseless law abiding citizens.

How many sheriffs in the U.S. are upholding their oath of office? This guy remembers he took an oath. 

I couldnt believe some of the fb responses.FLUCKIN YES THIS SHERIFF WANTS LAW ABIDING CITIZENS TO USE THEIR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS AND PROTECT THEIR FAMILY AND FELLOW CITIZENS.!!!This is like the 3rd sheriff to come out with similar statements.My wife open carry where ever we go

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Oh my. lmao. For a couple seconds, I thought I was looking at Drew Carey!

Anyway, it is nice to see that not all elected officials are complete idiots.

He does look like Drew Carey! lmao! And yes, it's nice to see that some of them still know how to do their job and actually trust the people who elected them. 

There's something to be said living outside the city where you only have to deal with county sheriffs that seem to have the same rural mindset as the folks they are sworn to protect. I highly recommend not living in any incorporated town or city. Zoning is a lot more interesting and well, diverse, in a good way.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.