Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Kerry Claims Trump Has Endangered National Security

6 posts in this topic

How does Trump saying, Lets stop Muslims from coming to America until we can figure out whats going on, endanger National Security?

If someone is planning to come into your house to kill you, the first thing you are going to do is lock the doors.  It makes perfect sense to me.

Secretary of State John Kerry says Donald Trump's comments proposing to ban Muslims from entering the United States "endanger national security."

"It exhibits an attitude by one American who is running for the highest office of our land about a willingness to discriminate against a religion," Kerry said in an interview on "This Week with George Stephanopoulos."

The secretary of state also criticized the Republican frontrunner's statement for going "against our constitution."

"It seems to me that Mr. Trump's statement is wholly and totally without recognition of the true American spirit and values and certainly tolerance," Kerry told ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos.

http://abc7.com/news/trumps-comments-on-muslims-endanger-national-security-kerry-says/1121071

Trump clearly has his own plans for world domination. I wonder if the plan is to silence Trump through National Security BS.

Not related to the topic title, but in the article linked:
"I don't believe you can be elected president of the United States if you don't understand climate change or you're not committed to this kind of a plan," Kerry said.

Which plan would that be Mr. Kerry? The NWO, global government plan, perhaps? I think he said a little too much with that statement.

3 people like this

12 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Trump clearly has his own plans for world domination. I wonder if the plan is to silence Trump through National Security BS.

Not related to the topic title, but in the article linked:
"I don't believe you can be elected president of the United States if you don't understand climate change or you're not committed to this kind of a plan," Kerry said.

Which plan would that be Mr. Kerry? The NWO, global government plan, perhaps? I think he said a little too much with that statement.

I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that in the article. NWO climate change BS.

I agree they are looking for a way to silence Trump. I don't think they have the nerve to attempt using National Security to shut him up, but Kerry's rhetoric might be part of the plan.

Here is what really frightens me.

The Occupy movement didn't work. Black Lives Matter isn't moving as fast as they would like it to. But Trump just might be their ticket to total chaos.

If some Mohammad makes an attempt on Trumps life, that will be the game changer. They are already targeting mosques, setting fires, throwing pig heads, armed protests, etc. You can feel the Islamic tension building in the country. It wont take much to set off the powder keg and Trump could be the match.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, CGK said:

I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that in the article. NWO climate change BS.

I agree they are looking for a way to silence Trump. I don't think they have the nerve to attempt using National Security to shut him up, but Kerry's rhetoric might be part of the plan.

Here is what really frightens me.

The Occupy movement didn't work. Black Lives Matter isn't moving as fast as they would like it to. But Trump just might be their ticket to total chaos.

If some Mohammad makes an attempt on Trumps life, that will be the game changer. They are already targeting mosques, setting fires, throwing pig heads, armed protests, etc. You can feel the Islamic tension building in the country. It wont take much to set off the powder keg and Trump could be the match.

I think your closer to the truth than you realize! You know when Trump first through him bid in I wasn't buying it! But ever since both republicans and democrats teamed up on him I honestly feel he might be legit! Also the way Trump calls people out and the more attention he's bringing to all these issues I feel is only helping to awaken the sleeping masses. I guess we'll get our answer if he whacked!

Just now, Quick1966 said:

I think your closer to the truth than you realize! You know when Trump first through him bid in I wasn't buying it! But ever since both republicans and democrats teamed up on him I honestly feel he might be legit! Also the way Trump calls people out and the more attention he's bringing to all these issues I feel is only helping to awaken the sleeping masses. I guess we'll get our answer if he whacked!

And we all know the demographics of his main support base. They used to be the silent minority. Now they are the vocal majority. Trump is the great white hope who says what the majority are thinking.  Actually, he is a threat to National Security if anything happens to him.  There will be no stopping the angry mobs without martial law.

1 person likes this

Amazing how Kerry throw out "American values" when they've done nothing other than try to mock them, apologize For them as if they are to be embarrassed of, when they NEED them. :JSfrXsb:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.