Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Russian destroyer fires warning shots at Turkish fishing boat on collision course in Aegean

12 posts in this topic

A Russian destroyer had to open warning fire as a Turkish fishing vessel sailed on a collision course towards them and didn’t respond to calls from the warship, the Russian Defense Ministry reported.

Following the incident, the Russian Defense Ministry warned the Turkish military attaché about “the possible harmful consequences of the reckless actions by Ankara against the Russian military contingent, involved in tackling international terrorism in Syria."

“Deep concerns were voiced over another provocative action by the Turkish side against the Russian patrol ship Smetlivy in the Aegean Sea, which forced them to open warning fire… in order to avoid a collision with the Turkish vessel,” the ministry said in a statement.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/325785-russian-destroyer-turkish-trawler/

Wow, Turkey just keeps getting into trouble! 

I heard about this! didn't a war get started in the past because of a fishing boat? pretty sure but cant remember.

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:
A Russian destroyer had to open warning fire as a Turkish fishing vessel sailed on a collision course towards them and didn’t respond to calls from the warship, the Russian Defense Ministry reported.

Following the incident, the Russian Defense Ministry warned the Turkish military attaché about “the possible harmful consequences of the reckless actions by Ankara against the Russian military contingent, involved in tackling international terrorism in Syria."

“Deep concerns were voiced over another provocative action by the Turkish side against the Russian patrol ship Smetlivy in the Aegean Sea, which forced them to open warning fire… in order to avoid a collision with the Turkish vessel,” the ministry said in a statement.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/325785-russian-destroyer-turkish-trawler/

Wow, Turkey just keeps getting into trouble! 

What the worst that can happen!? It's not like if it would've hit the boat it would've started world war 3? Am I right guys!..... Guys???

30 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

What the worst that can happen!? It's not like if it would've hit the boat it would've started world war 3? Am I right guys!..... Guys???

It would not be allowed to hit the ship and would have been sunk.  What Turkey would do after that then is the question.  The are itching to invoke NATO's Article 5 but I doubt they might've gotten that right because of fishing boat committing suicide.  On the other hand, NATO is looking to start a war.

3 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

It would not be allowed to hit the ship and would have been sunk.  What Turkey would do after that then is the question.  The are itching to invoke NATO's Article 5 but I doubt they might've gotten that right because of fishing boat committing suicide.  On the other hand, NATO is looking to start a war.

Well I think that is very apparent since the revolution in the Ukraine that they want war. But why? Tptb have every nation on the face of the earth owned by their central banks. Is it for depopulation? They could do that just by crashing any and all markets anytime they want and the people of the world would turn and kill one another for basic necessities and the same time the elite would sit in their bunkers waiting it out. The only thing that I think is bible prophecy but I can't think of any other reason beyond that. But is that really it?

12 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Well I think that is very apparent since the revolution in the Ukraine that they want war. But why? Tptb have every nation on the face of the earth owned by their central banks. Is it for depopulation? They could do that just by crashing any and all markets anytime they want and the people of the world would turn and kill one another for basic necessities and the same time the elite would sit in their bunkers waiting it out. The only thing that I think is bible prophecy but I can't think of any other reason beyond that. But is that really it?

The Illuminati do not have "every nation on the face of the earth owned by their central banks".  In particular, they do not own- nor have control over Russia.  They do not own Syria, Iran or China either.  They are also losing some control over South American countries; so it is a case of them wanting to start WW3 in order "to consolidate" their control over the world.  At the same time they "wouldn't mind" using it for 'a touch of depopulation'.

3 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

The Illuminati do not have "every nation on the face of the earth owned by their central banks".  In particular, they do not own- nor have control over Russia.  They do not own Syria, Iran or China either.  They are also losing some control over South American countries; so it is a case of them wanting to start WW3 in order "to consolidate" their control over the world.  At the same time they "wouldn't mind" using it for 'a touch of depopulation'.

Ok that makes sense. But I thought Russia and China both have a Rothschild central bank?

22 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Ok that makes sense. But I thought Russia and China both have a Rothschild central bank?

Not exactly.  There was- and have been some influences but the Rothchilds do not call the shots in Russia and China.  The governments of both Russia and China are independant and they make decisions which are in the interest of the country and its people.  Bankter rats do not get away with what they do in other countries, there.  That's why they have been trying to instigate uprisings.  It hasn't worked and won't work.  They know it, so Illuminati want to try to use force.  It's always been part of their 'ultimate plan' though.

6 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Not exactly.  There was- and have been some influences but the Rothchilds do not call the shots in Russia and China.  The governments of both Russia and China are independant and they make decisions which are in the interest of the country and its people.  Bankter rats do not get away with what they do in other countries, there.  That's why they have been trying to instigate uprisings.  It hasn't worked and won't work.  They know it, so Illuminati want to try to use force.  It's always been part of their 'ultimate plan' though.

Interesting. Well hopefully our benevolent friends can help them and the world from certain destruction.

17 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Interesting. Well hopefully our benevolent friends can help them and the world from certain destruction.

No-one is "coming to save us".  We must save ourselves.  I would join the Russian army in a heartbeat, and in fact I may just do so.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.