Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Independence Day: Resurgence’ Trailer - So many flash lasers

7 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Just saw the trailer. its not up on youtube yet :D  link below

https://vid.me/lvBw

So it would seem between this movie,interstellar, the Martian etc. they're getting ready to tell us something.

1 person likes this

Just now, Quick1966 said:

So it would seem between this movie,interstellar, the Martian etc. they're getting ready to tell us something.

A resurgence in space movies.... Pun intended!

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

A re-emergence is space movies... took a while.

True but I'm a big believer in predictive programming. And when I saw the movie trailer I thought about what Reagan said all those years ago! And also what Bill Clinton said awhile back about aliens while on the Jimmy Kimmel show. And the pope recently. I don't know man! It feels like a conspiracy man! Lol!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

True but I'm a big believer in predictive programming. And when I saw the movie trailer I thought about what Reagan said all those years ago! And also what Bill Clinton said awhile back about aliens while on the Jimmy Kimmel show. And the pope recently. I don't know man! It feels like a conspiracy man! Lol!

Well predictive programming is a very real thing. So i agree with you!

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Not getting ready to tell us something, they are telling us something.... Judd Hirsch is immortal.

:laugh:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.