Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Bug Out Planning and Evasion

7 posts in this topic

Bug Out Planning and Evasion:

Let’s face it, there is a very small percentage of us that want to even think about bugging out, we have all our supplies in our home, we feel comfortable there and our family knows exactly where we are.

So why would we ever even think about bugging out?

The reality is that although unlikely it’s becoming more and more possible that something disastrous could happen on U.S. soil that would make bugging out necessary.  Here are a few ideas about why bug out planning and evasion are important that I can think of off the top of my head…

The president decided to stay in office: I know quite a few people think this is completely outrageous, but it is possible, even presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks so. This could happen if the current president decided that conditions were too volatile to have an election and postpone it…do you think he would? He has shown time and time again he will do whatever he wants.

Read More: http://survivalistprepper.net/bug-out-planning-and-evasion/

39 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Bug Out Planning and Evasion:

Let’s face it, there is a very small percentage of us that want to even think about bugging out, we have all our supplies in our home, we feel comfortable there and our family knows exactly where we are.

So why would we ever even think about bugging out?

The reality is that although unlikely it’s becoming more and more possible that something disastrous could happen on U.S. soil that would make bugging out necessary.  Here are a few ideas about why bug out planning and evasion are important that I can think of off the top of my head…

The president decided to stay in office: I know quite a few people think this is completely outrageous, but it is possible, even presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks so. This could happen if the current president decided that conditions were too volatile to have an election and postpone it…do you think he would? He has shown time and time again he will do whatever he wants.

Read More: http://survivalistprepper.net/bug-out-planning-and-evasion/

For the vast majority of people bugging out is not an option. I mean if a natural disaster/ civil war or something to that effect were to happen then yeah you got no choice. But I feel those with the best chance are single guys/girls who go hunting and camping on a regular basis. Because at least they would practice it often enough that they could get by. I know that the lone wolf thought gets a lot of heat but if it's just you with no family I think it would be easier to pick up and go than if you have to worry about a family. Just my .02

25 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

For the vast majority of people bugging out is not an option. I mean if a natural disaster/ civil war or something to that effect were to happen then yeah you got no choice. But I feel those with the best chance are single guys/girls who go hunting and camping on a regular basis. Because at least they would practice it often enough that they could get by. I know that the lone wolf thought gets a lot of heat but if it's just you with no family I think it would be easier to pick up and go than if you have to worry about a family. Just my .02

Just posted this thread to add content to the forum and in case someone may need this information. I also have a tendency to agree with you.

Ive gone back and forth with the bug out idea for nearly 10 years. The truth is, I'm rapidly approaching an age in life where bugging out will not be an option.

Also, The question I can seem to resolve is, If I bug out, at what point will there no longer be any place to hide? I can't run and hide for forever.

Im prepped and ready for what my come my way but I think my best option is stay and fight until the bitter end.

39 minutes ago, CGK said:

Ive gone back and forth with the bug out idea for nearly 10 years. The truth is, I'm rapidly approaching an age in life where bugging out will not be an option.

Also, The question I can seem to resolve is, If I bug out, at what point will there no longer be any place to hide? I can't run and hide for forever.

Im prepped and ready for what my come my way but I think my best option is stay and fight until the bitter end.

Yeah that's true. You know I was out to breakfast with a buddy of mine this morning and he's one of those that says he's gonna move to Costa Rica before things get bad. After I laughed at him I told him. The way I look at it is where else you gonna go? I know for some the expatriate thing is the way to go. But the way I look at is your going to a completely different country,culture,and many times language. The only thing expats got a lot of times is money. But what happens when the dollar collapses? Then the only thing you had going for you is worthless. And alot times certain governments might confiscate whatever property or stuff of value you might have. Then you have the locals who'll probably resent you for being American. I told him there's no escaping what's coming down the road but if you put some thought into it then you might make it a little less harsh.

1 hour ago, CGK said:

That's my way of seeing it as well, and I've even posted that here on this forum just 2 weeks ago, (maybe even on one of your threads CGK). I've had offers to join a group with special shelter and readiness, but have declined because I felt it wasn't the right situation for me and my family. I'll stay where I am and deal with what comes to my front door.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.