Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Gerald Celente – There Is A New Danger Facing Humanity And It’s Terrifying, Plus The Top 10 Trends For 2016!

5 posts in this topic

Gerald Celente – There Is A New Danger Facing Humanity And It’s Terrifying, Plus The Top 10 Trends For 2016!

Today the top trends forecaster in the world warned King World News that there is a new danger facing humanity and it’s terrifying.  Celente also discusses the top 10 trends for 2016!

Eric King:  “Gerald, we are going to talk about your top trends for 2016 — things such as Self Sustainability, Boomers Hit 70, Golden Opportunities, and much more, but let’s start with Breeding Robots.”

Gerald Celente:  “Yes.  We’ve gone from a point when industrialization began and took people out of their homes and put them in a centralized workplace.  And now we are looking at robotization.  People won’t be working in the factories as they used to.  We are going to see a major shift…

Read More: http://kingworldnews.com/gerald-celente-there-is-a-new-danger-to-humanity-and-its-terrifying/

37 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Today the top trends forecaster in the world warned King World News that there is a new danger facing humanity and it’s terrifying.  Celente also discusses the top 10 trends for 2016!

Eric King:  “Gerald, we are going to talk about your top trends for 2016 — things such as Self Sustainability, Boomers Hit 70, Golden Opportunities, and much more, but let’s start with Breeding Robots.”

Gerald Celente:  “Yes.  We’ve gone from a point when industrialization began and took people out of their homes and put them in a centralized workplace.  And now we are looking at robotization.  People won’t be working in the factories as they used to.  We are going to see a major shift…

Read More: http://kingworldnews.com/gerald-celente-there-is-a-new-danger-to-humanity-and-its-terrifying/

I like Gerald in general. I'm actually a subscriber to his trends journal.

But when it comes to Islam, he's completely clueless and naive. I got into an argument once with him in the comments section of one of his trends in the news videos once over the history of Islam.

He pretty much called me names and whatnot.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

I like Gerald in general. I'm actually a subscriber to his trends journal.

But when it comes to Islam, he's completely clueless and naive. I got into an argument once with him in the comments section of one of his trends in the news videos once over the history of Islam.

He pretty much called me names and whatnot.

Wow, I'm surprised he really did that. Must be the Italian in him. lol.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Wow, I'm surprised he really did that. Must be the Italian in him. lol.

Well, if you've ever watched any of his trends in the news videos. He basically calls politicians names all the time. So I'm not surprised.

Edited by Mr. Anonymous

18 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Well, if you've ever watched any of his trends in the news videos. He basically calls politicians names all the time. So I'm not surprised.

I know, but not subscribers.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.