Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Syrian Invader: “None of Us Had to Flee”

5 posts in this topic

No one in Syria had to flee the war and they all have come to Europe just to seek money and take up jobs supposedly offered to them by Angela Merkel, an “asylum seeker” Syrian in Germany has admitted to the Huffington Post.

The confession is contained in an article prepared by a well-known Iranian-born writer living in Germany, Ramin Peymani, and published in that newspaper’s German edition.

The article, titled Der Syrer—eine Flüchtlingsgeschichte (“The Syrians—a Refugee Story,” Dec. 2, 2015), starts off by Peymani explaining that he met up with the Syrian refugee by chance in the checkout line at a local grocery store in Germany.

Being Iranian, Peymani could speak fluently with the “refugee,” who freely admitted that he, and all the others claiming to be refugees, were not fleeing war, but had merely come in search of jobs and money.

The Syrian told Peymani that his mother lived in America, that that his sister was still in Syria.

“Did you escape with your mother? Why your sister has not come?” Peymani asked.

“No, I did not flee. None of us had to flee,” the Syrian freely admitted.

“The Assad regime is cruel and unjust, but you can live in Syria, if you just don’t mess with it.”

Peymani then asked if the Syrian had then fled from the Islamic State terrorists. The Syrian’s answer in this regard was revealing as well:

“I come from Damascus, like most of us [refugees] do that I’ve met in the camp. There is no IS [in Damascus]; it is in other regions, for example, towards Iraq.”

Peymani then asked him the logical next question: “Are you saying that most Syrians do not flee from war and persecution?”

cont

1 hour ago, rbear said:

The Syrian told Peymani that his mother lived in America, that that his sister was still in Syria.

Why split up the family needlessly? The mother comes to America (age?) by herself as a sort of anchor for her grown children? What kind of jobs are they qualified for? So many parts of this puzzle don't add up.

Global sham 2.0

3.0 = end game

2 hours ago, rbear said:

No one in Syria had to flee the war and they all have come to Europe just to seek money and take up jobs supposedly offered to them by Angela Merkel, an “asylum seeker” Syrian in Germany has admitted to the Huffington Post.

The confession is contained in an article prepared by a well-known Iranian-born writer living in Germany, Ramin Peymani, and published in that newspaper’s German edition.

The article, titled Der Syrer—eine Flüchtlingsgeschichte (“The Syrians—a Refugee Story,” Dec. 2, 2015), starts off by Peymani explaining that he met up with the Syrian refugee by chance in the checkout line at a local grocery store in Germany.

Being Iranian, Peymani could speak fluently with the “refugee,” who freely admitted that he, and all the others claiming to be refugees, were not fleeing war, but had merely come in search of jobs and money.

“Did you escape with your mother? Why your sister has not come?” Peymani asked.

“No, I did not flee. None of us had to flee,” the Syrian freely admitted.

“The Assad regime is cruel and unjust, but you can live in Syria, if you just don’t mess with it.”

Peymani then asked if the Syrian had then fled from the Islamic State terrorists. The Syrian’s answer in this regard was revealing as well:

“I come from Damascus, like most of us [refugees] do that I’ve met in the camp. There is no IS [in Damascus]; it is in other regions, for example, towards Iraq.”

Peymani then asked him the logical next question: “Are you saying that most Syrians do not flee from war and persecution?”

cont

WOW, from the Huffington Post????? Maybe even some of the left-weighted are waking up!??!!?

:omgsign:

4 hours ago, BlueHawK said:

WOW, from the Huffington Post????? Maybe even some of the left-weighted are waking up!??!!?

:omgsign:

Good point. How did that reporter get a job there? But you must be kidding that the left is waking up. When they show signs of becoming alert, tptb give them another sedative to conk them out.

Edited by grav

Just now, grav said:

Good point. How did that reporter get a job there? But you must be kidding that the left is waking up. When they show signs of becoming alert, tptb give them another sedative to conk the out.

:lol_alpha: Yeah, when Hell freezes over and such... I truly wish I had hope of them seeing the bloody obvious reality of what the source texts themselves say Islam IS. Sadly they refuse to take it as literally as Sunni and Shia Muslems, the majority in the world, do. They trot out the minority version, which the majority oppress as apostates, Worse than JEWS even. *SIGH* :JSfrXsb:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.