Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Quick1966

The freaks are coming outta the wood work!

22 posts in this topic

Well we knew that the same sex marriage B.S was gonna lead to this! First Bruce now this weirdo! Let me be clear that I don't believe in praying the gay away because they clearly are born with this form of retardation! If your born gay it is what it is and as long as you leave me and everyone else the hell alone you and your partner can live your lives as you want. But nothing pisses me off more than pushing B.S agendas about how it's normal to be this way and forcing little children that having 2 moms or dads is normal it's not!!! Sorry but I got a real soft spot for kids and HATE the fact that the newest generation is growing up with purple penguins or whatever other stupid ass shit is being pushed on innocent children.

http://www.infowars.com/transgender-father-abandons-7-children-to-become-6-year-old-girl/

1 person likes this

What a sick sob this guy is. Abandoning his own children to pursue his own selfish desires.

This country is really starting to turn into a cesspool of immorality. It gets worse by the day it seems like.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

What a sick sob this guy is. Abandoning his own children to pursue his own selfish desires.

This country is really starting to turn into a cesspool of immorality. It gets worse by the day it seems like.

Dude totally agree! But notice that this is happening after the gay marriage thing. I mean it seems like once the freaks saw Bruce change they decided to follow suit and are coming out in force!

‘Transgender’ Father Abandons 7 Children to Become ‘6-Year-Old Girl’

You have got to be kidding ! This shit tops the list of idiots .  :facepalm:

Just now, Cinnamon said:

This looks more like a fetish to me. 

I hope that Cinnomon is right " A fetish "

If not it's a virus with mental issues attached that could get out of control . GMO foods ? Milk with way to much estrogen :1XqXnoz:

So we get to chose our mental ages and genders now...that's swell. I'm hardly the crown prince in this matter, but Lord have mercy, this is stupid. I pray this is infowars spinning the story into a direction to receive heat and hits, and not actually some stupid ******* putting his family through all that. Also, now we know how many kids it takes to realize your gay. It's half a dozen. Which is also the mental age you are if you're just popping out kids to try to ensure your place on the gender and maturity scales. e.e As for gay rights or milk being the cause. No. It's Satan. He sold the whole "Be you, and be happy with you" sale to this stupid mother f***er (has to be to have that many children, just saying.) but it's all bullshit. It's not really who this guy is. It's who the demon(s) in his head tell him he is so that he will be accepted by the other demon possessed sacks of flesh. We know Satan did it, because his MO is all over it. Steal - Stole the man's idenity Kill - Killed the man in exchange to create a "6 year old girl" which i put in quotes as not to offend actual six year old girls. Destory - The man's idenity, ego, family, future as well as the impact on the children are nuclear cluster bomb levels of destruction. /rant

3 people like this

******* is not a profanity. It's a word that defines someone as fatherless, and this man doesn't have the Father if he's this far off track. Normally I let the stars go, but that's piss poor grammar edit. Also. Honkeys o.o *honks that blessed horn. It plays a ditty. A boom ditty!*

The age "role playing" is just simply pedophilia - whether or not "he/she? is the adult or youth, it's still reveling in an adult/youth relationship that is completely wrong.

This world IS completely beyond doomed, when this is considered acceptable. No, not merely acceptable, but Celebrated. :sor:

18 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

The age "role playing" is just simply pedophilia - whether or not "he/she? is the adult or youth, it's still reveling in an adult/youth relationship that is completely wrong.

This world IS completely beyond doomed, when this is considered acceptable. No, not merely acceptable, but Celebrated. :sor:

Yep, and when "she" "plays doctor" with a little boy will we be told it's "normal" for "kids" that age?
Gosh... that's a lot " " 's to describe... whatever the hell that is.
:unsure:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.