Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

Ask Sky Cat!!

25 posts in this topic

Ok so we've got a thread for Mr Mole. But I've got questions for SC and figure some of you might too. So for my first question sir is its apparent to me that you've got some unique perspectives on the moon, Nibiru,and Wormwood. So I'm sure you've heard about the earth being a prison planet. What do know about this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Q'1966,

Sure, I am happy to answer questions here.

Earth being a prison planet: Yes, it is.  However, everyone has the ability to free themselves of it.  Not everyone will but everyone can.

Why is Earth a 'prison planet'?  It is since Humans became trapped here (what the bible refers to as "the fall of man".)  Ever since that time (a few hundred million years ago) Humans have been working their back to what they once were.  Essentially, in spiritual and energetic terms, re-evolution is what has been occurring.  It takes a "long time" (from the perspective of time 'down here') and it is a process that's been going on all this time.  To complicate matters, Human DNA has been altered, hijacked and spliced (with other species, including terrestrial animals) by invading non-Human and anti-Human species (some might call them "demons" although I rarely use that word.)  These invaders, who have come and gone many times, have interacted and interfered with Human tribes on Earth for a long while and have ultimately hijacked human societies and set up their own 'human-like' puppets on Earth in order to do their bidding.  With all that-said, there is still a way to evolve (in energetic terms) enough to 'make it out'; more than that, there is assistance provided, but you have to meet that 'mark' at least half way.  How?  It's called personal- or "spiritual" growth; in fact, largely, growth back to what once was.

SC

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

Hi Q'1966,

Sure, I am happy to answer questions here.

Earth being a prison planet: Yes, it is.  However, everyone has the ability to free themselves of it.  Not everyone will but everyone can.

Why is Earth a 'prison planet'?  It is since Humans became trapped here (what the bible refers to as "the fall of man".)  Ever since that time (a few hundred million years ago) Humans have been working their back to what they once were.  Essentially, in spiritual and energetic terms, re-evolution is what has been occurring.  It takes a "long time" (from the perspective of time 'down here') and it is a process that's been going on all this time.  To complicate matters, Human DNA has been altered, hijacked and spliced (with other species, including terrestrial animals) by invading non-Human and anti-Human species (some might call them "demons" although I rarely use that word.)  These invaders, who have come and gone many times, have interacted and interfered with Human tribes on Earth for a long while and have ultimately hijacked human societies and set up their own 'human-like' puppets on Earth in order to do their bidding.  With all that-said, there is still a way to evolve (in energetic terms) enough to 'make it out'; more than that, there is assistance provided, but you have to meet that 'mark' at least half way.  How?  It's called personal- or "spiritual" growth; in fact, largely, growth back to what once was.

SC

 

Interesting! Now you've mentioned that the moon is artificial and is inhabited by annunaki? What role do they play in all of this? And what's on the dark side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Interesting! Now you've mentioned that the moon is artificial and is inhabited by annunaki? What role do they play in all of this? And what's on the dark side?

Actually, there aren't too many Anunnaki on/in the Moon as far as I'm aware.  There are more 'Greys' (Zeta Reticuli) there, if anything. (The Zeta Reticuli tend to work with the Anunnaki.)  The Anunnaki made the Moon and put it into its current orbit.  It is used to bounce discordant energies towards Earth and is part of the energy net control mechanism around that exists Earth.  Yes, like a giant reflector/amplifier dish.  Also, it is convenient as an observation outpost and for use as a temporary staging area (should that "be needed".)  I'm not too familiar with the specifics, as to exactly where and what is placed on and inside the Moon, however, yes, there is/were bases on the far side of the Moon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

Actually, there aren't too many Anunnaki on/in the Moon as far as I'm aware.  There are more 'Greys' (Zeta Reticuli) there, if anything. (The Zeta Reticuli tend to work with the Anunnaki.)  The Anunnaki made the Moon and put it into its current orbit.  It is used to bounce discordant energies towards Earth and is part of the energy net control mechanism around that exists Earth.  Yes, like a giant reflector/amplifier dish.  Also, it is convenient as an observation outpost and for use as a temporary staging area (should that "be needed".)  I'm not too familiar with the specifics, as to exactly where and what is placed on and inside the Moon, however, yes, there is/were bases on the far side of the Moon.

Know I've heard that the zetas are robots and are being controlled by the anunnaki. Any truth to this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Know I've heard that the zetas are robots and are being controlled by the anunnaki. Any truth to this? 

No, not as a whole; however, they (the Zetas) do have some drone worker versions of themselves that are soulless, biological but without a soul; these drones simply perform menial tasks for them.  The Anunnaki do not so much 'control' the Zetas as they work together 'towards common goals'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

No, not as a whole; however, they (the Zetas) do have some drone worker versions of themselves that are soulless, biological but without a soul; these drones simply perform menial tasks for them.  The Anunnaki do not so much 'control' the Zetas as they work together 'towards common goals'.

So is it safe to assume these goals are nefarious in nature? And was sitchin correct that the anunnaki messed with our DNA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

So is it safe to assume these goals are nefarious in nature? And was sitchin correct that the anunnaki messed with our DNA?

Yes and yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sky Cat said:

Yes and yes

Ok so who are the good guys? And I've read some time back that they might be helping the Russians? Any truth to this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are TONS of "good guys" (more than there are "bad guys".)

I will list some I am aware of:

Lyrans
Oraphim
The Athien (Mantis race)
The Devics
The Indigos
The Lionine
The Paladians
The Elohei-Elohim
Some of the Arcturans
Groups from Andromeda
Some groups from Sirius B
Some groups from Antares
Some of the Pleiadians sometimes

Yes, the Russians are being assisted by the Oraphim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

There are TONS of "good guys" (more than there are "bad guys".)

I will list some I am aware of:

Lyrans
Oraphim
The Athien (Mantis race)
The Devics
The Indigos
The Lionine
The Paladians
The Elohei-Elohim
Some of the Arcturans
Groups from Andromeda
Some groups from Sirius B
Some groups from Antares
Some of the Pleiadians sometimes

Yes, the Russians are being assisted by the Oraphim.

Ok cool there's hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is there to your knowledge a galactic federation? And are we being observed to see if we're going to be allowed in as a race?

Edited by Quick1966
Put in a word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.