Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

MUST LISTEN: Walid Shoebat Drops Bombshells About Islam

2 posts in this topic

MUST LISTEN: Walid Shoebat Drops Bombshells About Islam

Posted December 12 2015

Think you know Islam?  Think you know what the little buggars are up to night and day?  Think you know what the followers of Mohammad do that makes them uniquely muslim?  Think again.  One of the internet’s great stars of the anti-jihad message, former Palestinian Liberation Organization terrorist and convert to Christianity, Walid Shoebat, was a guest on the Michael Savage show December 4, two days after the San Bernardino terrorist massacre. For twenty five minutes, Shoebat said things about Islam and its followers that no one else dares to voice.

Grab a beverage and put the dog in your lap.  This writer had to listen to the full interview twice just to digest all the information Shoebat told the audience.

http://dcgazette.com/must-listen-walid-shoebat-sets-the-record-straight-with-bombshells-about-islam/#

I honestly don't see much new or shocking info in the list. The site http://thereligionofpeace.com/ has had all this for quite a while.

As for Shoebat, I've seen interviews of him before he got really popular, and he had no ME accent whatsoever. His accent is fake. And there's no evidence that he was ever a terrorist.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.