Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WARNING! GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIES!

13 posts in this topic

do not trust these beings they are liars and do not have our best interests at heart! the dickheads calling themselves ST GERMAINE-SALUSA-ASHTAR are all deceivers

and have caused more damage than the imaginary devil ever could. Do not trust there channelers they must have some kind of agenda as well.

peace and love all!!!!

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

I was discussing this very thing today. I never trusted channeled information myself,  truth,  (very little of it)  mixed in with lots of lies.   I was a member of a spiritualist church for a few weeks,  and all the info was channeled by mediums. Even the church manifesto. 

It was called The Church of White Lilly,  up in northern Ohio. Still going i suppose.  They gave open readings every wednesday night,  after a huge church meal,  cost 4 bucks to eat,  then the open reading service was free. 

All of the above, Typical of most all churches. Eating in church, another no no.

do not trust these beings they are liars and do not have our best interests at heart! the dickheads calling themselves ST GERMAINE-SALUSA-ASHTAR are all deceivers

and have caused more damage than the imaginary devil ever could. Do not trust there channelers they must have some kind of agenda as well.

peace and love all!!!!

​I figured that years ago when I was SORT KINDA A TEENY WEENY BIT into the love and light bullshit charade. LOL

Now I understand myself 100% almost I can say.

1. Realize you are the UNIVERSE. Yes. this is hard to understand or believe. But if one cell inside your body is still you by DNA then 1 person within the universe MUST still be the ENTIRE thing by microcosmic extension and thus have the CODE of the entire thing WITHIN. YUP. I kid you not.. Fractals, electromagnetism, the TORUS and the spiral shapes are VERY core things in our universe. WATCH OUT FOR EM. TAKE NOTICE. ;)

2. Now having said that It does not make ME better smarter or an all knowing GURU. This is something that I have come unto from all my external interactions(info from others...my own interpretation, logic and my own sorting of ideas and thoughts mixed with what others have said other info I have watched/read.  Some things I used to think about since CHILDHOOD and many I have seen come full circle as to why....now I see I was right about the world that something is wrong with it  and also the possibilities- Pretty much logically and mathematical figures OTHERS exist on other worlds.) and now as an adult I see the WHY there is all this BS told to us. I also had  things in my thought I was not told or taught. So heh.

3. I have seen that all this TRUTH MOVEMENT is bullshit. Truth doesn't ned a MOVEMENT. Truth just is. We as beings need to discern and understand things! IF anyone in this said "MOVEMENT" was about TRUTH LEGIT they are not anymore. Always hijacked and steered down a CERTAIN path for a specific "TRAP" purpose. Suck in the conspiracy theorist101 groups and have them eating out of their plates. This also adds up with any TRUTH ICON-ists. Anyone who has a following. I basically TRUST NOTHING and noone. NADA. All of it is seen as just INFO. I can listen/watch/read(even if I think it is BUNK or I think it is bullshit or just plain LIES) and pick out what I find interesting and build my own ideas of what I think that may be getting at(what it is trying to achieve) or about(what it is trying to relay).

Some  other thoughts: You are a human being as we say....really...a COSMIC Being. Living here for the TIME BEING. ;);)  Here to EXPERIENCE this particular incarnation of life you currently reside on this 3D plane as some kind of LESSON. Heard it before and more and more in life it seems that this would be the only particular explanation that makes sense...at least to me.

What is the point you ask? To experience EVERYTHING(eventually) until you are such a KNOWLEDGE base and experience level you can actually BUILD your own Universe---(and yes you would have to get to this point a lot of work heheh-who knows how many incantation you go through before you evolve/ascend to a level of understanding that is required to LEVEL UP again and again so to speak) --->and make it like this one OR make it another way based on your experiences here maybe you wouldn't like it to mirror this one. Maybe you would make totally new rules as long as they are possible in the cosmic guidelines from w/e you have to work with...maybe you would make YET another revision yet another spice of cosmic recipe. ;)  Because you would know how one works in and out, literally(this one, after living in it over and over for so long?).

Of course this idea I am unsure of. But it something that I arrived at. heheh.

Anyway yeah Galactic Fed is more deception. WE of earth save earth. Or earth fails. It is that simple(though complex/complicated) heh. Multi-level multi-tiered issues we have. All interlinked one way or the other of course. ;)

Edited by neo1eht

?? Another 'intelectual' with many words that knows 'things' but never reveals anything. 

THE CREATOR, God himself, gave us the simple truth, not accepted by men who think they have it figured out for themselves. Godless men like Icke. Physics itself refutes thier own contradictory crap. Receive the truth and sell it not.

Even Hawking cant answer the simplest of questions.

“Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of The Truth? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not the Creator made foolish the “wisdom” of the world? For since through the world’s “wisdom” it did not know He who created them, The Creator was pleased through the “foolishness” in the world’s sight of what was proclaimed by the prophets to save those who believe their outrageous message. Scientists demand proof and intellectuals look for philosophy, yet we proclaim “The Messiah was murdered by those He created”, which is a stumbling block to scientists and foolishness to philosophers. Yet to those whom The Creator has personally called, both among scientists and intellectuals, The Messiah is the Power and the Wisdom of The Creator. For the greatest weakness of The Creator is stronger than His creation’s greatest strength, and the greatest foolishness of The Creator is wiser than His creation’s greatest wisdom.”
Yahweh, all the way babay!

See 1st Corinthians 1:20-25

If you really seek understanding, look in the right places. Want Gods phone number? Jeremiah 33:3. call Him soon. His name is YAHWEH. The I AM.

?? Another 'intelectual' with many words that knows 'things' but never reveals anything. 

THE CREATOR, God himself, gave us the simple truth, not accepted by men who think they have it figured out for themselves. Godless men like Icke. Physics itself refutes thier own contradictory crap. Receive the truth and sell it not.

Even Hawking cant answer the simplest of questions.

“Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of The Truth? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not the Creator made foolish the “wisdom” of the world? For since through the world’s “wisdom” it did not know He who created them, The Creator was pleased through the “foolishness” in the world’s sight of what was proclaimed by the prophets to save those who believe their outrageous message. Scientists demand proof and intellectuals look for philosophy, yet we proclaim “The Messiah was murdered by those He created”, which is a stumbling block to scientists and foolishness to philosophers. Yet to those whom The Creator has personally called, both among scientists and intellectuals, The Messiah is the Power and the Wisdom of The Creator. For the greatest weakness of The Creator is stronger than His creation’s greatest strength, and the greatest foolishness of The Creator is wiser than His creation’s greatest wisdom.”
Yahweh, all the way babay!

See 1st Corinthians 1:20-25

If you really seek understanding, look in the right places. Want Gods phone number? Jeremiah 33:3. call Him soon. His name is YAHWEH. The I AM.

​What is YAHWEH? ? We humans can't even explain ourselves much less the universe. We however can have ideas. It's no big deal...no rigid dogma required, What is, is. Doesn't matter what belief or thought ....what is just is..will be and probably will always be. Humans live and pass on from here. That I know for sure.

Peace.

God, YAHWEH, His true name. The ONLY creator. His spoken language is Hebrew. 

When the Hebrew 'alphabet' is synthesised through a plate of medium(sand) each letter appears in  vibration. The ONLY language that does this!

Yahweh 'spoke' and it came into existance. "Let there be......."

In the beginning (time) God created the heaven (space) and the earth (matter). Genisis 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1 

This Word is his Son. He came in flesh, died for us, ressurected and now sits on the throne.

Yahushua Machiach. (Jesus)

Peace.

Edited by Paw-Piper

Cobra, representitive of this false federation is not bringing the true light. His god is Lucifer ( the deciever, father of lies) and his children are the 'alien' deception. Hiding under the earth. Cant even control thier own technology. CRASH!! FAIL!!

The Son of God is the ONLY way, truth and Light of our creator.

Gods written word has been tampered with, I know. But through Him, are ALL things revealed. Seek Him first, then ALL things can be added.

In His name, I remain.

God, YAHWEH, His true name. The ONLY creator. His spoken language is Hebrew. 

When the Hebrew 'alphabet' is synthesised through a plate of medium(sand) each letter appears in  vibration. The ONLY language that does this!

Yahweh 'spoke' and it came into existance. "Let there be......."

In the beginning (time) God created the heaven (space) and the earth (matter). Genisis 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1 

This Word is his Son. He came in flesh, died for us, ressurected and now sits on the throne.

Yahushua Machiach. (Jesus)

Peace.

Who was Yaweh speaking to when he said "let US make man in OUR own image" ? And no, the answer isn't in the mainstream idea of the Trinity. Btw, I only ask this question of you to see if I should follow your posts on God,  or if they are still mired in 15th century thinking. 

Recently was told by my adult niece that a "Prophet" was at their church. Who "read" people.

I no longer believe in much of anything these days, but too many supposedly Christian churches are losing their minds. They are so desperate they are accepting anything that claims to be "of God". My call on "spiritual gifts", "gifts OF The Spirit" was always that if they weren't shown in the NT, they are pretty much obviously bogus. I keep seeing "Oh, you have the gift of Exhorting", "leading", such utterly made up BS. "Exhorting"!?@ This isn't a Gift, this is a personality trait. ;-)

I'm thinking much of these in the "Church" are nothing more than "channelers" trying to mess with people desperate for something truly spiritual. They use many of the same TV-Psychic lines, physical gestures, nope, you want to give me a message, "spirits", come in person ;-P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.