Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Quick1966

Anonymous issues warning to Trump!

13 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Ok so what's the deal with these guys? Are they legit or are they a CIA psy op? I personally think they started legit but then got infiltrated and are now being run by one of the alphabet agencies. What are your thoughts?

http://www.infowars.com/anonymous-targets-donald-trump/

Both.

My intel is there was a RED team exercise in hacking US installations. They recruited from the public to help them not telling the public people there were US military instead pretending to be concerns citizens who thought something needed to be exposed for the sake of the nation and indeed the world. They structure they set up makes it look like Anon is a democratic initiative where any of them can put forward a proposal for an operation and everyone decided whether it is worth backing or not.

So it was infiltrated from the beginning and most people who are associated have no idea they were and are at times being played. Despite that many of their operations are not intel directed or sponsored, just ideas put forward by those who believe in something. In latter times we see it has people with agenda’s who are trying to direct it in the direction of their agenda which has causes quite some friction within the organization by all accounts as some support these ideas and agendas while others staunchly support the free spirit approach.  

If you were an intel agency there is no way you could allow such a group to go around unchecked...yet it is. You would only allow that if you had some measure of control within the group or the group sometimes served your purposes.

I believe it was Cryptic who said they just couldn't trust "Anonymous". Seeing them have no clue about the threat OF Islam (NOT ISIS, ISIL, the entire belief system) says they are just a group of possibly talented people who want to pretend they have power.

31 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Both.

My intel is there was a RED team exercise in hacking US installations. They recruited from the public to help them not telling the public people there were US military instead pretending to be concerns citizens who thought something needed to be exposed for the sake of the nation and indeed the world. They structure they set up makes it look like Anon is a democratic initiative where any of them can put forward a proposal for an operation and everyone decided whether it is worth backing or not.

So it was infiltrated from the beginning and most people who are associated have no idea they were and are at times being played. Despite that many of their operations are not intel directed or sponsored, just ideas put forward by those who believe in something. In latter times we see it has people with agenda’s who are trying to direct it in the direction of their agenda which has causes quite some friction within the organization by all accounts as some support these ideas and agendas while others staunchly support the free spirit approach.  

If you were an intel agency there is no way you could allow such a group to go around unchecked...yet it is. You would only allow that if you had some measure of control within the group or the group sometimes served your purposes.

Wow! Interesting and I always suspected it but you never know.

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Ok so what's the deal with these guys? Are they legit or are they a CIA psy op? I personally think they started legit but then got infiltrated and are now being run by one of the alphabet agencies. What are your thoughts?

Remember when Anonymous put forth all the damning information on Hillary Clinton's crimes, and then exposed all of Obama's evil doings?

Oh, yeah, that never happened.

Now you know who they really work for.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, RabidWolf said:

Remember when Anonymous put forth all the damning information on Hillary Clinton's crimes, and then exposed all of Obama's evil doings?

Oh, yeah, that never happened.

Now you know who they really work for.

Lol! Touché 

3 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Without even reading your infowars link, you are correct. no need to read it.

54 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Without even reading your infowars link, you are correct. no need to read it.

Does Alex Jones have something to do with it?

7 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Does Alex Jones have something to do with it?

That wasn't my point being made. I was just agreeing that was the story going around.

Their are several factors of anonymous. Some are controlled by adversary interest (paid for), others are for a really anonymouse. What has happened for the most part is they broke apart into sectors, so really, its like (example: 1k anonymouse, 1tribe does one thing and its in the news", next another tribe does something and its in the news, now paid for tribe does something and its in the news.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.