Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

You know what the worst thing about being mildly psychic is?

14 posts in this topic

Hey Shep, those spidey senses can be a good thing. I usually get that tingle when there is something negative happening around me. Sometimes it's just intuition combined with experience and knowledge of typical human behavior. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Hey Shep, those spidey senses can be a good thing. I usually get that tingle when there is something negative happening around me. Sometimes it's just intuition combined with experience and knowledge of typical human behavior. 

You know whats worse than the above?

Knowing who is talking about you behind your back.

but meh i had a bad feeling yesterday i shouldn't have ignored it.

Maybe i imagined what was shown to me in my mind. I hope so. Pisses me off if its for real.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

You know whats worse than the above?

Knowing who is talking about you behind your back.

but meh i had a bad feeling yesterday i shouldn't have ignored it.

Maybe i imagined what was shown to me in my mind. I hope so. Pisses me off if its for real.

Not worth the energy, to let such things bother you, Shep.

Personally, I don't give shit if- and when anyone talks about me behind my back, even though I know it.  Duck, water, back.

2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:conspiracy::chuckle:

A Coffee shop conspiracy lol. Because thats where i went to in this enlightened moment. i even thought to myself ooooh i want a latte

Just now, Ukshep said:

A Coffee shop conspiracy lol. Because thats where i  went to in this enlightened moment. i even thought to myself ooooh i want a latte

Ooohh, coffee shop drama!  :banana::banana::banana::woohoo::banana::banana::banana::chuckle:

2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Not worth the energy, to let such things bother you, Shep.

Personally, I don't give shit if- and when anyone talks about me behind my back, even though I know it.  Duck, water, back.

Its not the insults as such that bothered me in my little moment of clarity tbh. I get that all the time. Rolls off my back :D its something else.

Just now, Ukshep said:

Its not the insults as such that bothered me in my little moment of clarity tbh. I get that all the time. Rolls off my back :D its something else.

They spreading lies?

8 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

They spreading lies?

One might have been, Could not hear clearly. I was in the coffee shop. and 3 people were sat down in the far corner. i recognized 2 of them but not the third. they had their back to me. the 2 i could see i could not recognize their faces but they had black jumpers on with forum avatar images on them. Lets leave it at that lol.

First vivid thing like this where i ended it. Cos i ended up walking away and out of the coffee shop then i snapped back to reality cleaning dog doodoo up in the garden!

Man i could do with a drink. its been ages since a drop passed my lips. But i swore i would quit. Worst time too with it being near Christmas.:drinkingwine:

Next up is the smokes when i run out. The power of the mind people is great to quit addictions.

10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

A Coffee shop conspiracy lol. Because thats where i went to in this enlightened moment. i even thought to myself ooooh i want a latte

Did you get your latte? If not, this is definitely a travesty! Need mah coffees! 

Here's a story I found :chuckle:

A Serious young man found the conflicts of mod 20th Century America confusing. He went to many people seeking a way of resolving within himself the discords that troubled him, but he remained troubled.

One night in a coffee house, a self-ordained Zen Master said to him, "Go to the dilapidated mansion you will find at this address which I have written down for you. Do not speak to those who live there; you must remain silent until the moon rises tomorrow night. Go to the large room on the right of the main hallway, sit in the lotus position on top of the rubble in the northeast corner, face the corner, and meditate."
He did as the Zen Master instructed. His meditation was frequently interrupted by worries. He worried whether or not the rest of the plumbing fixtures would fall from the second flaw bathroom to join the pipes and other trash he was sitting on. He worried how would he know when the moon rose on the next night. He worried about what the people who walked through the room said about him.
His worrying and meditation were disturbed when, as if in a test of faith, ordure fell from the second floor onto him. At that time two people walked into the room. The first asked the second who the man sitting thre was. The second replied "Some say he is a holy man, Others say he is a shithead."
Hearing this, the man was enlightened.

Edited by Sky Cat

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.