Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Has A Mysterious ‘Planet X’ Just Been Found In Our Solar System?

28 posts in this topic

Is there a huge, unseen planet lurking at the edge of our solar system?

A team of astronomers from Sweden and Mexico claim to have discovered a previously unseen, massive object at our solar system’s edge.

Many other astronomers are sceptical of the claim, science site Ars Technica reports.

In two pre-print publications on Arxiv, the scientists say that they saw ‘a new blackbody point source’ which appears to be moving in conjunction with the Alpha Centauri star system, using observations with the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA).

The researchers write, ‘Simple arguments convince us that this object cannot be an ordinary star.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/has-a-mysterious--planet-x--just-been-found-in-our-solar-system--080906894.html#BVffnKv

:DWsKVPL:

I find this part most-interesting...
"could be a Super Earth, at a distance of about 300 astronomical units (AU) from the Sun, six times further out than Pluto"

I know that Nibiru's aphelion is just over 300AU.  Currently, Nibiru is closer than 300AU (I would estimate around 200AU-250AU, incoming), so, hm, this is interesting for sure.

Just now, Sky Cat said:

:DWsKVPL:

I find this part most-interesting...
"could be a Super Earth, at a distance of about 300 astronomical units (AU) from the Sun, six times further out than Pluto"

I know that Nibiru's aphelion is just over 300AU.  Currently, Nibiru is closer than 300AU (I would estimate around 200AU-250AU, incoming), so, hm, this is interesting for sure.

as is the timing.

Just now, Ukshep said:

as is the timing.

Yes, official Disclosure is fairly close, not to mention the geopolitical situation.

Just now, Sky Cat said:

Yes, official Disclosure is fairly close, not to mention the geopolitical situation.

hell if this is legit and its nibiru :S maybe thats the reasons for shootings. A Distraction!

Just now, Ukshep said:

hell if this is legit and its nibiru :S maybe thats the reasons for shootings. A Distraction!

Hm, I doubt that.  Nibiru is still over 1000 years off from entering the solar system.

1 minute ago, Sky Cat said:

Hm, I doubt that.  Nibiru is still over 1000 years off from entering the solar system.

IF what we have heard is true. You never know!

Just now, Ukshep said:

Yeah, could-be.  TPTB is split on Disclosure.  One faction wants to prevent it, the other wants it.  Perhaps they are trying to hold off on people getting to know about Nibiru until after some official Disclosure statements are made.

19 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Yeah, could-be.  TPTB is split on Disclosure.  One faction wants to prevent it, the other wants it.  Perhaps they are trying to hold off on people getting to know about Nibiru until after some official Disclosure statements are made.

Ok so what's the deal? If you go to zeta talk Planet X is always next week! I do believe it's very possible  and the story sitchin tells makes sense to me. But now your saying its a thousand years away? If this in fact is true would this cause a pole shift? Also what do the both of you think about the predictions Edgar Cayce made? Thanks?

27 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They would never lie about our solar system......providing that it even exists. :chuckle:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Ok so what's the deal? If you go to zeta talk Planet X is always next week! I do believe it's very possible  and the story sitchin tells makes sense to me. But now your saying its a thousand years away? If this in fact is true would this cause a pole shift? Also what do the both of you think about the predictions Edgar Cayce made? Thanks?

When Nibiru gets "here" is has the potential cause disruptions, it often does; again: That's at least 1000 years away.
Some people who predicted pole shifts and other cataclysms were partially-correct.  This would have occurred due to Wormwood entering our inner solar system.  It would have occurred in 2003, but Wormwood was intercepted and destroyed.

Zeta Talk = Full of shit

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

They would never lie about our solar system......providing that it even exists. :chuckle:

I has me a solar and a system.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.