Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

SHOPS AT RIVERSIDE MALL IN HACKENSACK EVACUATED DUE TO THREAT, POLICE SAY

5 posts in this topic

Updated 8 mins ago
HACKENSACK, N.J. (WABC) --
The Shops at Riverside mall was evacuated Saturday afternoon due to a threat found in a bathroom there.

The mall has closed.

Capt. Timothy Lloyd, of the Hackensack Police Department, said around 1 p.m., a security officer was in the lower level of the mall when he found graffiti in a bathroom that was in the nature of a bomb threat.

http://abc7ny.com/1120176/

I wonder if this will turn out to be anything major. Hope not! 

Things are starting to pick up, aren't they? I hope people have learned the lessons from the San Bernardino attack. If you see ANYONE, even Muslim, acting suspicious, screw political correctness, REPORT it. Fast. Other lessons? Well, there are many.. like stop importing Problem People.

7 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Things are starting to pick up, aren't they? I hope people have learned the lessons from the San Bernardino attack. If you see ANYONE, even Muslim, acting suspicious, screw political correctness, REPORT it. Fast. Other lessons? Well, there are many.. like stop importing Problem People.

Oh look at you with your common sense. :hug:

11 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

And pack heat.... Lots of it...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.