Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

The Watchlist Gun Bans Begin: Obama Enlists Governors to Bypass Congress: “By Executive Order”

12 posts in this topic

The Watchlist Gun Bans Begin: Obama Enlists Governors to Bypass Congress: “By Executive Order”

With strong resistance in Congress to gun control measures, Obama has taken to working outside his constitutional authority yet again.

But he, his pen and his phone, are not alone this time.

To bring teeth to his pending executive orders, President Obama is working to enlist the help of many of the state governors who he hopes will sign their own executive orders.

To that end, Gov. Dannel Malloy in Connecticut is taking the first plunge in this end run around that pesky Constitution and Bill of Rights. Of course, Connecticut, home to the Sandy Hook shootings, has already seen its gun rights eviscerated:

Read More and Watch Video: http://www.infowars.com/the-watchlist-gun-bans-begin-obama-enlists-governors-to-bypass-congress-by-executive-order/

Texas Police Chief Warns Obama That Gun Control Will “Cause A Revolution… You’re Not Our Potentate, Sir”

An East Texas police chief has cautioned the president against trying to enact further gun control measures and called upon all Americans, and particularly those in his tiny town, to arm themselves legally to withstand the threat of terror attacks or mass shootings on U.S. soil.

Police Chief Randy Kennedy sounded off in a video posted to Facebook after President Obama’s recent speech on terrorism, advising him to change his course, stating “if you try to disarm us, sir, then you will cause a revolution in this country to occur.”

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/texas-police-chief-warns-obama-that-gun-control-will-cause-a-revolution-youre-not-our-potentate-sir_12102015

This is why I live in Texas. Greg Abbott would find himself up pitchfork alley if he tried this stunt. I suspect the same holds true for Florida.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Texas Police Chief Warns Obama That Gun Control Will “Cause A Revolution… You’re Not Our Potentate, Sir”

An East Texas police chief has cautioned the president against trying to enact further gun control measures and called upon all Americans, and particularly those in his tiny town, to arm themselves legally to withstand the threat of terror attacks or mass shootings on U.S. soil.

Police Chief Randy Kennedy sounded off in a video posted to Facebook after President Obama’s recent speech on terrorism, advising him to change his course, stating “if you try to disarm us, sir, then you will cause a revolution in this country to occur.”

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/texas-police-chief-warns-obama-that-gun-control-will-cause-a-revolution-youre-not-our-potentate-sir_12102015

This is why I live in Texas. Greg Abbott would find himself up pitchfork alley if he tried this stunt. I suspect the same holds true for Florida.

The Republic of Texas sounds more and more than a fantasy! :yourock:

41 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Abbott is good but Paxton might be a problem. I.m not so sure Paxton will not sell us down the river to keep his feet out of hot water.

Judge denies motions to throw out indictments against AG Ken Paxton

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2015/12/judge-denies-motions-to-throw-out-indictments-against-ag-ken-paxton.html/

Dallas federal judge denies second TRO request to block Syrian refugees

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/12/legal-pivot-state-of-texas-renews-tro-request-to-halt-entry-of-syrian-refugees.html/

35 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

I read about that yesterday. Also, that's not the only police chief standing up to 0bama. there are a few sheriffs doing that very same thing and telling the people of their towns to arm themselves against whats coming.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

Umm... Yeah that shit don't fly in Florida!?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, BlueHawK said:

Well you know the only state that could be entirely independent of the U.S is Texas because it has its own grid and oil!

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Well you know the only state that could be entirely independent of the U.S is Texas because it has its own grid and oil!

You know Perry tired to give our grid away right? He was really pushing the Tres Amigas project pretty hard. I think the project has slowed down since Greg is Gov but we need to make sure this never happens.

Tres Amigas will enable the connection of America's three primary interconnections (WECC, Eastern, ERCOT) while integrating substantial renewable energy sources.

http://www.tresamigasllc.com/

Just now, CGK said:

You know Perry tired to give our grid away right? He was really pushing the Tres Amigas project pretty hard. I think the project has slowed down since Greg is Gov but we need to make sure this never happens.

Tres Amigas will enable the connection of America's three primary interconnections (WECC, Eastern, ERCOT) while integrating substantial renewable energy sources.

http://www.tresamigasllc.com/

No I didn't hear about that but Rick perry is a snake so I doesn't really surprise me

I feel the biggest threat to this whole B.S plan to take over the U.S is Texas! I mean look at all the events that have taken place over the last few years. The military base shootings, jade helm, Waco etc. they know if Texas becomes too independent with as large a population that it has with its resources it'd be a real big pain in the ass! BTW where's y'all's gold? New York cough it up yet?

2 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

I feel the biggest threat to this whole B.S plan to take over the U.S is Texas! I mean look at all the events that have taken place over the last few years. The military base shootings, jade helm, Waco etc. they know if Texas becomes too independent with as large a population that it has with its resources it'd be a real big pain in the ass! BTW where's y'all's gold? New York cough it up yet?

Still waiting.

As a side note, look up who owns your utilities. In Texas we have Oncor in the Dallas area and it's owned by Goldman Sachs, Vanguard Investments and State Street, the usual suspects. This is not a coincidence!!!

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

Still waiting.

As a side note, look up who owns your utilities. In Texas we have Oncor in the Dallas area and it's owned by Goldman Sachs, Vanguard Investments and State Street, the usual suspects. This is not a coincidence!!!

Lol! It never is

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.