Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Watch This Trailer

29 posts in this topic

That looks awesome! Hope everyone lives to see it... and wakes up before it's too late.

Janet warned us too.  An EMP could take the grid down but a Cyber attack could take the power grid down too!

The outgoing Homeland Security Secretary has a warning for her successor: A massive and "serious" cyber attack on the U.S. homeland is coming, and a natural disaster - the likes of which the nation has never seen - is also likely on its way.

So prepare, and bring "a large bottle of Advil," Janet Napolitano told her yet-to-be-named replacement in a farewell address Tuesday morning.

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/5839-remember-what-janet-napolitano-said/#comment-56654

7 minutes ago, Challenger said:

That looks awesome! Hope everyone lives to see it... and wakes up before it's too late.

I really don't want to see that. I still have a 28 year old daughter who needs medications to stay alive, so that'll be bad for her and me and my wife who'll have to watch her suffering.

5 minutes ago, CGK said:

Janet warned us too.  An EMP could take the grid down but a Cyber attack could take the power grid down too!

The outgoing Homeland Security Secretary has a warning for her successor: A massive and "serious" cyber attack on the U.S. homeland is coming, and a natural disaster - the likes of which the nation has never seen - is also likely on its way.

So prepare, and bring "a large bottle of Advil," Janet Napolitano told her yet-to-be-named replacement in a farewell address Tuesday morning.

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/5839-remember-what-janet-napolitano-said/#comment-56654

Yeah, I believe we were talking a number of nights back about her statements.

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I really don't want to see that. I still have a 28 year old daughter who needs medications to stay alive, so that'll be bad for her and me and my wife who'll have to watch her suffering.

I meant see the movie.

Just now, Challenger said:

I meant see the movie.

OIC... silly me spilling my internals all over this thread. lol.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

OIC... silly me spilling my internals all over this thread. lol.

's okay. I have two children with bright futures, a niece with a bright future... and I'm having to tell them as gently as I can that the future is only bright in a sane world. It so grieves me that there is little hope their hard work will pay off the way they expected.

Going to be released in texas only then everywhere else months later. Sounds like someone is trying to stir up trouble if you ask me.

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Going to be released in texas only then everywhere else months later. Sounds like someone is trying to stir up trouble if you ask me.

LOL...It don't take much to get us Texans riled up. When can I buy tickets to the movie?

Just now, CGK said:

LOL...It don't take much to get us Texans riled up. When can I buy tickets to the movie?

it releases march 2nd!

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

If I'm not mistaken it was produced and directed by Chuck Norris's son. So being released in Texas makes sense 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.