Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Presentation

9 posts in this topic

Normally i'd vid it, but it's time to talk about reality and how your change it. Or just ignore me. ^.~ I'm use to it. 

As for those that would say, "You first", already on it. Why do you think I'm here? I change and make my world. I do it in honor of Him. Let's roll. Step up. No time for shut up or back down. Hear the f***in call. Wake up, as your types like to scream. And yes, your types. We are not the same. And if anything, I thought you would be more thankful for that than anything e.e

19 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

As for those that would say, "You first", already on it. Why do you think I'm here? I change and make my world. I do it in honor of Him. Let's roll. Step up. No time for shut up or back down. Hear the f***in call. Wake up, as your types like to scream. And yes, your types. We are not the same. And if anything, I thought you would be more thankful for that than anything e.e

I woke up and realized everyone has a fkin screw loose.

2 minutes ago, VonLud said:

I woke up and realized everyone has a fkin screw loose.

A screw should always be a little loose, so as to adjust to temp. changes through the season. Lesson I learnt from the best damn construction worker on the planet today. What I'm saying is, it's not the screw loose that's the problem. It's still just a simple matter of understanding presentation.

5 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

A screw should always be a little loose, so as to adjust to temp. changes through the season. Lesson I learnt from the best damn construction worker on the planet today. What I'm saying is, it's not the screw loose that's the problem. It's still just a simple matter of understanding presentation.

I was a bike racer. When shit is loose you will crash and burn eventually.

Who has good presentation, besides you, of course?

20 minutes ago, VonLud said:

I was a bike racer. When shit is loose you will crash and burn eventually.

Who has good presentation, besides you, of course?

Besides me? Because, no lie, I'm the mid 90s HBK of this channel. I make shit hot. But okay, enough of that, let's break it down.

I'm building a house, not a bike. I seek to offer people a place of rest, not a place to run. So biker refrences only hit me when I ask Undertaker to change my oil from his American Badass gimmick (not really Mark. o.o I totally repsect Taker, and if you don't, what the f*** is wrong with you?)

As for best presentaitons on the board... that's an intresting question. One I can't, nay, shant! shy away from. 

First, and this one kills me. Like, deep down inside, the person in the flesh wants to RKO me all day for this one...but Challenger is your board's superstar. She's constant. She presents. She backs it up with sources. All of it. She's the best on the board today. Fact. And that's only because I allow it. But fact, all the same (it's just part of the promo Chall-gal, don't take that as reality. Not that you're the best. you are. I ment the I allow it part)

Second is CSB, because I always want to upvote him, but am out, or he said something I was like, "Really?" Either way. That's crowd reaction. And he's the most underated poster on this board today.

Third, Cin. And me and her, we've had some rounds. I was someone that coming up, she supported, and now, Idk if she's okay with that call. I made it an instresting call. I'll leave it at that. But, what I do know, is that when she presents, actually lays some info out, she goes all walls, and covers all bases. I respect that.

Fourth, and this one kills me too. But I'd rather be honest and blowhard, so that when I break script, it's awesome. And it's CM. Crytic Mole has called me a shill. Called me a troll. Called me a moron. Called me all of it. And at the end of the day, if you need a logical look at it, check what CM said. I promise, it's worth atleast the look.

Fifth and final (I'm not rating all of you guys. That's stupid. And if my list makes ya mad. Good. Get mad. I love to feed. Feed me more. Cuz I'm a troll, right Cs? (that's to Cin, CSB, Challenger and anyone that gots an sn that starts with C, cuz it seems all of ya don't understand the next generation of conspiracy theory.) UK. Because without him. None of this happens. None of us speak. We all hope we can speak under the rules of some asshat that lives in his mommy's basement. So, UK deserves the respect of making this stage possible. He's Vinny Mac, and without him, this place is NWA, but he knows how to promote, and I have two theories:

1) people like me get shut down, cause no one likes truth. this place dies.

2) people like me run thier mouths and people see through the bullshit that even people like me present, and this place is the hottest ticket on the Freethinker net today.

I HBK'd UK, i did. I came at him. Not because i didn't respect him, but because I didn't know him. So I test. And man did I piss ALL of you off. My upvote ratings are proof. Before the pipe bomb, atleast 3 upvotes a day. Today, not so much, but still more than relevant. Why?

Why start something when there was nothing?

That I agree. I don't usually start if there's nothing, but I have to test. Is this place real. Is this place about speaking mind, or about putting asses in the seats. See, Flair said, when you take a program of pro-wrassling, and turn it into a  forum of selling the next PPV, it's broke. And he was right.

So I tested. I don't get chat rooms. I don't get your private places where even my most detested and yet, also, most predominate face on the board, can politic for one more upvote. I don't do that shit. I don't get that shit.

I do my show. And my show, it's the best, Von. And so you come up here and you hope I create division. And maybe I did. But you know what else I do? I draw ratings, and withoutthat, this whole ship sinks. So you better get ready to bow to the masters. Break it down. *DX chops outta the buildling. Literally. every step a physical sign you can just ...*

P.S. Grav didn't get the love she deserves, but when her "Earth is actually flat" thread pans, she'll show you she's the "Undertaker" of this board. Never got caught in politics, and always brought the best truth she had in the chamber. Champ only one night? So be it. But that was one night undeniable.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Besides me? Because, no lie, I'm the mid 90s HBK of this channel. I make shit hot. But okay, enough of that, let's break it down.

I'm building a house, not a bike. I seek to offer people a place of rest, not a place to run. So biker refrences only hit me when I ask Undertaker to change my oil from his American Badass gimmick (not really Mark. o.o I totally repsect Taker, and if you don't, what the f*** is wrong with you?)

As for best presentaitons on the board... that's an intresting question. One I can't, nay, shant! shy away from. 

First, and this one kills me. Like, deep down inside, the person in the flesh wants to RKO me all day for this one...but Challenger is your board's superstar. She's constant. She presents. She backs it up with sources. All of it. She's the best on the board today. Fact. And that's only because I allow it. But fact, all the same (it's just part of the promo Chall-gal, don't take that as reality. Not that you're the best. you are. I ment the I allow it part)

Second is CSB, because I always want to upvote him, but am out, or he said something I was like, "Really?" Either way. That's crowd reaction. And he's the most underated poster on this board today.

Third, Cin. And me and her, we've had some rounds. I was someone that coming up, she supported, and now, Idk if she's okay with that call. I made it an instresting call. I'll leave it at that. But, what I do know, is that when she presents, actually lays some info out, she goes all walls, and covers all bases. I respect that.

Fourth, and this one kills me too. But I'd rather be honest and blowhard, so that when I break script, it's awesome. And it's CM. Crytic Mole has called me a shill. Called me a troll. Called me a moron. Called me all of it. And at the end of the day, if you need a logical look at it, check what CM said. I promise, it's worth atleast the look.

Fifth and final (I'm not rating all of you guys. That's stupid. And if my list makes ya mad. Good. Get mad. I love to feed. Feed me more. Cuz I'm a troll, right Cs? (that's to Cin, CSB, Challenger and anyone that gots an sn that starts with C, cuz it seems all of ya don't understand the next generation of conspiracy theory.) UK. Because without him. None of this happens. None of us speak. We all hope we can speak under the rules of some asshat that lives in his mommy's basement. So, UK deserves the respect of making this stage possible. He's Vinny Mac, and without him, this place is NWA, but he knows how to promote, and I have two theories:

1) people like me get shut down, cause no one likes truth. this place dies.

2) people like me run thier mouths and people see through the bullshit that even people like me present, and this place is the hottest ticket on the Freethinker net today.

I HBK'd UK, i did. I came at him. Not because i didn't respect him, but because I didn't know him. So I test. And man did I piss ALL of you off. My upvote ratings are proof. Before the pipe bomb, atleast 3 upvotes a day. Today, not so much, but still more than relevant. Why?

Why start something when there was nothing?

That I agree. I don't usually start if there's nothing, but I have to test. Is this place real. Is this place about speaking mind, or about putting asses in the seats. See, Flair said, when you take a program of pro-wrassling, and turn it into a  forum of selling the next PPV, it's broke. And he was right.

So I tested. I don't get chat rooms. I don't get your private places where even my most detested and yet, also, most predominate face on the board, can politic for one more upvote. I don't do that shit. I don't get that shit.

I do my show. And my show, it's the best, Von. And so you come up here and you hope I create division. And maybe I did. But you know what else I do? I draw ratings, and withoutthat, this whole ship sinks. So you better get ready to bow to the masters. Break it down. *DX chops outta the buildling. Literally. every step a physical sign you can just ...*

P.S. Grav didn't get the love she deserves, but when her "Earth is actually flat" thread pans, she'll show you she's the "Undertaker" of this board. Never got caught in politics, and always brought the best truth she had in the chamber. Champ only one night? So be it. But that was one night undeniable.

Excellent presentation!

By the time it was over I got off the mat and started shaking the top rope.

I guess you think I like division but that's not true.

I just don't understand people's motives and the way all this is supposed to work.

Honestly, I think everyone is full of shit. No offense intended.

5 hours ago, VonLud said:

Excellent presentation!

By the time it was over I got off the mat and started shaking the top rope.

I guess you think I like division but that's not true.

I just don't understand people's motives and the way all this is supposed to work.

Honestly, I think everyone is full of shit. No offense intended.

No offense taken. Von, I do me, to get ratings to this board. I put myself out here, and make a fool of myself, to get ratings on this board. It's what I do. When I "call out" someone, it's not because I think they're the worst. It's because i know they're the best. And so I test. I push em futher because I know, atleast, I will do it with some level of honor. That's not happening on the net day to day. But, if you superstars can handle a punk kid like me, then you can handle any asshole that comes up in here and tries to stir up shit. That is my motivation. As for you, personally, the second line was God-lovely awesome. Warrior ref for the win. As for thinking you like "division", all just part of the promo, Von. Just like everything we've done before. People read this stuff, and are like, "Wow, that's heat!" and stay tuned. As for those mad I broke 4th wall, don't be. HBK, CM Punk, and even Taker all broke it in the ring more than once, and we loved it. It's okay to break the wall sometimes, if only to insure that those that preform on this stage, and those that enjoy our preformances on this stage stay entertained. I know, that seems silly. But in an age where entertainment is so powerful, if you don't use the tools given, you can't preform the mission. And the mission is to "Save the people", as Tony Stark put it in the most underrated movie of this year.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.