Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thanks UKShep

19 posts in this topic

Thanks for installing this new forum software, Shep.  It looks pretty good, and it almost feels like DJ again.

I like it.  time for some posts...  Where's everyone else?  Sleeping, I guess... -_-

:):):)

Thanks for installing this new forum software, Shep.  It looks pretty good, and it almost feels like DJ again.

I like it.  time for some posts...  Where's everyone else?  Sleeping, I guess... -_-

​Where i should be i have yet to get sleep yet. Going to stay up as long as i can and get more done.

​Got an extra cup? I got toothpicks holding my eyes open. lol

​Where i should be i have yet to get sleep yet. Going to stay up as long as i can and get more done.

​It's looking good already!  I hope you get some rest soon.

9_9

​It's looking good already!  I hope you get some rest soon.

9_9

​me too :D

​Got an extra cup? I got toothpicks holding my eyes open. lol

Sure, Cinnomon, here you go!

9_9

Ummm good coffee! Thanks and so glad to see you here Skycat!

​I'm glad to see you here, too, Cinnamon!

Yes, thank you Shep.  Hopefully this works out.  I, for one, truly appreciate how hard you're working to keep us together and give us a place.  <3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.