Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

World's first anti-propaganda search engine launching soon

9 posts in this topic

(NaturalNews) For the last six months, I have been working hard on the development of a breakthrough search engine that will finally offer a credible search alternative to the NSA-funded, surveillance-state search engines currently dominating the web.

Next week, I'll be opening the webmaster URL submit page for the world's first independent, anti-propaganda search engine that filters out corporate propaganda and government disinformation. The search engine is free to submit to and free to use. It's funded entirely by advertising that appears on the search results page.

Uniquely, this independent search engine either bans or flags (with a warning) all corporate propaganda and government disinfo websites. Just as Google flags search result URLs containing malicious code that can infect your computer, we will flag search result URLs containing malicious propaganda that can infect your mind.

This means you won't find the CDC's vaccine propaganda dominating search results, for example. Instead, you'll find a universe of independent websites that have been suppressed, censored or outright banned by Google. You'll also be able to help protect the integrity of the search results by flagging corporate propaganda and government disinfo using the clickable feedback icons present on the search results pages.

more:  http://www.naturalnews.com/049591_anti-propaganda_search_engine_independent_media_corporate_disinfo.html#

2 people like this

Sounds like the flagging will even happen by the bad guys and all against the good stuff. Is this flagging like Craigslist where I can flag something enough of times and have it removed automatically?

This is what I said would be a snare, a 'new' engine after fcc took over. 

Beware: invisible tripline

Edited by Paw-Piper

Sounds like the flagging will even happen by the bad guys and all against the good stuff. Is this flagging like Craigslist where I can flag something enough of times and have it removed automatically?

​pay 100 agents to go around flagging everyone

Yeah, that's my point. That's what fucked up craigslist. I know they're two different things, but I think its a valid point to make. Of course it wasn't govy agents on craigslist, but competitors all competing for business.

Yeah, that's my point. That's what fucked up craigslist. I know they're two different things, but I think its a valid point to make. Of course it wasn't govy agents on craigslist, but competitors all competing for business.

​Its the same with reddit too. The whole voting systems to bump things up or flagging is to easily abused by groups. Its a major fail from the outset.

Hmm,  the comments at the end of the article are interesting.

Sounds like a copy of an idea extracted from the movie "S.E.R.P."

I like Mike Adams. He's innovated and shared designs for growing systems to help people become more food self-sufficient, among many other things I see he's done that are positive. I hope this project succeeds..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.