Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Groove

With all the negative Trump talk... There's this...

5 posts in this topic

Well it seems that the All Barack Channel (ABC) has been given info that claims that Isis may have a passport printer. 

http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-intel-isis-passport-printing-machine-blank-passports/story?id=35700681

 

Now if true this means that Trump is correct in his fear of the migrants and the left needs to stfu and get on board or they may have a lot of blood on their hands if the 24 hour attack goes thru. Ima pray that the Intel is wrong and that they don't have one. But it also brings to question, How did they get one?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Groove said:

Well it seems that the All Barack Channel (ABC) has been given info that claims that Isis may have a passport printer. 

http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-intel-isis-passport-printing-machine-blank-passports/story?id=35700681

 

Now if true this means that Trump is correct in his fear of the migrants and the left needs to stfu and get on board or they may have a lot of blood on their hands if the 24 hour attack goes thru. Ima pray that the Intel is wrong and that they don't have one. But it also brings to question, How did they get one?!?

On a side note does that mean they have the secret ingredient to make those bomb/fire proof passport covers? You know like the ones from 9/11? It'd really like that formula it'd coat everything I own in it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

On a side note does that mean they have the secret ingredient to make those bomb/fire proof passport covers? You know like the ones from 9/11? It'd really like that formula it'd coat everything I own in it?

Hah.  Kevlar based passports, Get em while their hot! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Groove said:

Well it seems that the All Barack Channel (ABC) has been given info that claims that Isis may have a passport printer. 

http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-intel-isis-passport-printing-machine-blank-passports/story?id=35700681

 

Now if true this means that Trump is correct in his fear of the migrants and the left needs to stfu and get on board or they may have a lot of blood on their hands if the 24 hour attack goes thru. Ima pray that the Intel is wrong and that they don't have one. But it also brings to question, How did they get one?!?

The Democratic Party doesn't care about their constituents. They are far more afraid of their voter base having guns than they are of terrorist attacks of any kind.

Besides, they would blame any such attack on Trump for being insensitive to radicalized Islamic Extremists.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

The Democratic Party doesn't care about their constituents. They are far more afraid of their voter base having guns than they are of terrorist attacks of any kind.

Besides, they would blame any such attack on Trump for being insensitive to radicalized Islamic Extremists.

Good point. They will basicly do anything for power. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.