Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

More reports of Mass Purchases of Cell Phones, Propane bottles being purchased/stolen keep continually coming out.

13 posts in this topic

I don't know whether to believe the three Merc story or this storyline of events.

San Bernardino Attackers’ Friend Spoke of ‘Sleeper Cells’

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/12/us/enrique-marquez-san-bernardino-attacks.html?_r=0

@Cryptic Mole 

-

RIVERSIDE, Calif. — The regulars did not take it seriously when Enrique Marquez mused about terrorism at Morgan’s Tavern, a dank dive bar where the bespectacled 24-year-old hauled ice, cleaned bathrooms and checked ID’s at the door. After a few drinks, he would just start talking – about his money woes, trying to lose weight, wanting to join the Navy. News reports about terror were just fodder for more bar talk.

“He would say stuff like: ‘There’s so much going on. There’s so many sleeper cells, so many people just waiting. When it happens, it’s going to be big. Watch,’ ” said Nick Rodriguez, a frequent patron who had known Mr. Marquez on and off for the past two years. “We took it as a joke. When you look at the kid and talk to him, no one would take him seriously about that.”

But nine days after a husband and wife slaughtered 14 people in a terrorist attack at a county health department meeting, Mr. Marquez, a childhood friend of the husband, Syed Rizwan Farook, has become a crucial if unlikely figure in the investigation of the attack — which was just the kind he would discuss when terrorism news reports flashed onto the tavern’s television.

While he initially checked himself into a mental-health facility after the Dec. 2 massacre in San Bernardino, he has been speaking for hours with federal investigators after waiving his right to remain silent and not incriminate himself, officials say.

Federal investigators believe that, more than any other witness, Mr. Marquez, a convert to Islam, has “held the keys” to understanding what motivated Mr. Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, and shedding on who they were in contact with in the years leading up to the attack, according to one senior law enforcement official. The couple was killed in a shootout with the police.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Word of these mass purchases of cell phones and stolen propane bottles, is spreading around Militia groups across the country ATM.

I guess the next thing people need to watch out for is mass purchases of household cleaning supplies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I don't know whether to believe the three Merc story or this storyline of events.

San Bernardino Attackers’ Friend Spoke of ‘Sleeper Cells’

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/12/us/enrique-marquez-san-bernardino-attacks.html?_r=0

@Cryptic Mole 

-

RIVERSIDE, Calif. — The regulars did not take it seriously when Enrique Marquez mused about terrorism at Morgan’s Tavern, a dank dive bar where the bespectacled 24-year-old hauled ice, cleaned bathrooms and checked ID’s at the door. After a few drinks, he would just start talking – about his money woes, trying to lose weight, wanting to join the Navy. News reports about terror were just fodder for more bar talk.

“He would say stuff like: ‘There’s so much going on. There’s so many sleeper cells, so many people just waiting. When it happens, it’s going to be big. Watch,’ ” said Nick Rodriguez, a frequent patron who had known Mr. Marquez on and off for the past two years. “We took it as a joke. When you look at the kid and talk to him, no one would take him seriously about that.”

But nine days after a husband and wife slaughtered 14 people in a terrorist attack at a county health department meeting, Mr. Marquez, a childhood friend of the husband, Syed Rizwan Farook, has become a crucial if unlikely figure in the investigation of the attack — which was just the kind he would discuss when terrorism news reports flashed onto the tavern’s television.

While he initially checked himself into a mental-health facility after the Dec. 2 massacre in San Bernardino, he has been speaking for hours with federal investigators after waiving his right to remain silent and not incriminate himself, officials say.

Federal investigators believe that, more than any other witness, Mr. Marquez, a convert to Islam, has “held the keys” to understanding what motivated Mr. Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, and shedding on who they were in contact with in the years leading up to the attack, according to one senior law enforcement official. The couple was killed in a shootout with the police.

I'm pretty sure this story has taken many dark twists and turns all along its way, and the ending results were not at all what they appeared to be. You can be sure of that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I'm pretty sure this story has taken many dark twists and turns all along its way, and the ending results were not at all what they appeared to be. You can be sure of that!

But what if there's nothing after this except of course mass shootings which will be weekly and then 6 mos to a year bam! 4 or 5 big cities at once like you said! You know just enough time to make people forget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

But what if there's nothing after this except of course mass shootings which will be weekly and then 6 mos to a year bam! 4 or 5 big cities at once like you said! You know just enough time to make people forget.

That time has already passed. They'll be no forgetting anymore. What comes next will forever burn itself into your memory. When you're able to sleep, you'll dream about those things. Really bad shit is coming for the entire planet, and all within the next three years. 16-18.

Am I fear mongering now?

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Word of these mass purchases of cell phones and stolen propane bottles, is spreading around Militia groups across the country ATM.

I guess the next thing people need to watch out for is mass purchases of household cleaning supplies.

Um, the article in the OP has no mention of propane in it anywhere, and the word "phone" only appears in an advertisement.

Wrong link/copy for the thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RabidWolf said:

Um, the article in the OP has no mention of propane in it anywhere, and the word "phone" only appears in an advertisement.

Wrong link/copy for the thread?

might be.

But i know of the propane thing i keep hearing of it. Kinda strange too considering the guy that was at that school the other day had propane in the back of his truck and the media was making a big thing out of it. Hint maybe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the thread title topic;

I wouldn't look too deeply into missing propane tanks. It would be too much of a runaround with winter coming.

I'd just expect to see more stories of people being found dead from CO poisoning from heating their homes with propane.
(propane theft always goes up when temperatures go down)

As for the mass purchasing of cell phones, are we sure they aren't for the next wave of "immigrants" ?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dozens of propane tanks stolen from 3 different metro locations

Now, another incident has some people wondering if we are in danger of a terrorist attack in our area. A large number of propane tanks have been reported stolen from several locations is Independence and Lee`s Summit.

At the end of November, a BP gas station in Lee`s Summit reported 18-20 propane tanks stolen from the outside cages. That same night the CVS on Southwest 3rd Street reported the exact same crime.

Two weeks later, the CVS on East 23rd Street in Independence was hit, and 28 tanks were stolen from that location.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/12/10/dozens-of-propane-tanks-stolen-from-3-different-metro-locations/

That's a lot of tanks all stolen in the same area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

might be.

But i know of the propane thing i keep hearing of it. Kinda strange too considering the guy that was at that school the other day had propane in the back of his truck and the media was making a big thing out of it. Hint maybe!

Well, I wouldn't fret too much about it. Unless they are using a few incendiary rounds or tape a lit road flare to the tank, there is an extremely low probability for the propane tank to explode. (that whole, "shoot the tank and BOOM!" is all Hollywood crap)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RabidWolf said:

Well, I wouldn't fret too much about it. Unless they are using a few incendiary rounds or tape a lit road flare to the tank, there is an extremely low probability for the propane tank to explode. (that whole, "shoot the tank and BOOM!" is all Hollywood crap)

Oh i know that. just the fact they made a huge deal out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Oh i know that. just the fact they made a huge deal out of it.

They have to keep the people afraid, ya know! Great for TV ratings, and it makes them easier to control! Double Win, but not for us.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.