Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

HIDDEN CAM: ASKING NORMAL PEOPLE THEIR “PREFERRED GENDER PRONOUNS” Never assume someone’s pronoun

21 posts in this topic

Right now, in 2015, the LGBTQAAI community (yes that’s the real acronym now) is instructing people (namely your kids at school) that you should never assume someone’s pronoun. It’s always more polite to ask. Always.

cont

1 hour ago, rbear said:

Right now, in 2015, the LGBTQAAI community (yes that’s the real acronym now) is instructing people (namely your kids at school) that you should never assume someone’s pronoun. It’s always more polite to ask. Always.

cont

Lol! That should be proof that the majority of the population don't buy into that crap. Wtf!? Is wrong with these people? Gender pronouns my a$$ if you've got man parts your a dude if you don't you can fill in the blank

4 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Lol! That should be proof that the majority of the population don't buy into that crap. Wtf!? Is wrong with these people? Gender pronouns my a$$ if you've got man parts your a dude if you don't you can fill in the blank

Its slow indoctrination, remember. Jazzy is one of their "reinforcement" promotors. She/he has her own tele show. The rest they teach in school so over time, well, who grows up? The youth of today will be such as the story suggest/indoctrinated o think as such. I know of a girl who looks like a man, and identifies as a girl, while having a penis. She has her own "gender neutral bathroom" although the school does allow him/her to use whatever bathroom "it" chooses. This is in NY. Now I am not discounting this one single person as not messed up, however the only thing I can say about this person is that they are a good friend. I was not aware they were LGBTQAAI until they spilled the info. By that time I already spent alot of time with them getting to know them/ minus sexual parts lol. What the situation is is that he took female hormones to have boobs and sound like a she/look. While if they had a sign on them "I am really a man", I would have known. Other than this, you would have no idea if they got their gender re-assignment surgery as maybe if she/he ever wore a small shirt/ maybe you might be able to tell from the shoulders/adamsapple if it ever shows. 

Now what age did "she/he/it" start transformation? Age 5-6. That in itself ......

Edited by rbear
+ l2l

6 minutes ago, rbear said:

Its slow indoctrination, remember. Jazzy is one of their "reinforcement" promotors. She/he has her own tele show. The rest they teach in school so over time, well, who grows up? The youth of today will be such as the story suggest/indoctrinated o think as such. I know of a girl who looks like a man, and identifies as a girl, while having a penis. She has her own "gender neutral bathroom" although the school does allow him/her to use whatever bathroom "it" chooses. This is in NY. Now I am not discounting this one single person as not messed up, however the only thing I can say about this person is that they are a good friend. I was not aware they were LGBTQAAI until they spilled the info. By that time I already spent alot of time with them getting to know them/ minus sexual parts lol. What the situation is is that he took female hormones to have boobs and sound like a she/look. While if they had a sign on them "I am really a man", I would have known. Other than this, you would have no idea if they got their gender re-assignment surgery as maybe if she/he ever wore a small shirt/ maybe you might be able to tell from the shoulders/adamsapple if it ever shows. 

Now what age did "she/he/it" start transformation? Age 5-6. That in itself ......

So wait how old is this person? And at that age the kid knew? I mean there are little boys that I've met before that you just know are a certain way. 

4 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

So wait how old is this person? And at that age the kid knew? I mean there are little boys that I've met before that you just know are a certain way. 

Girl is 15-16. Used to take all of his clothes and put on his moms dresses. At age 5-6 his mom asked him does he want to be a male or a female. He said female. Mom said ok, supported this person regardless, due to their "choice". Nothing else said/etc about it. Person ff x years later after hormones/etc (not sure at what age started taking them), you can't even tell besides the penis, had they ever shown it. I know because this person told me and many others one nigh after we were close friends for a long time. Others were there but she was addressing me, as well as a minority of others.

Edited by rbear
+

5 minutes ago, rbear said:

Girl is 15-16. Used to take all of his clothes and put on his moms dresses. At age 5-6 his mom asked him does he want to be a male or a female. He said female. Mom said ok, supported this person regardless, due to their "choice". Nothing else said/etc about it. Person ff x years later after hormones/etc (not sure at what age started taking them), you can't even tell besides the penis, had they ever shown it. I know because this person told me and many others one nigh after we were close friends for a long time. Others were there but she was addressing me, as well as a minority of others.

See I genuinely feel bad for people like that. Because unlike Bruce who's only doing it for fame this person genuinely feels like a female and I'm assuming gonna go all the way with surgery too

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

See I genuinely feel bad for people like that. Because unlike Bruce who's only doing it for fame this person genuinely feels like a female and I'm assuming gonna go all the way with surgery too

She/he said that she was going to get the penis/balls turned into a vagina when she/he saves up the money. 

Just now, rbear said:

She/he said that she was going to get the penis/balls turned into a vagina when she/he saves up the money. 

Yeah that's what you made it sound like. Unlike Bruce who still likes women and won't do a sex change. Watch he'll flip back the other way in a couple of years

20 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

This takes me to a South Park episode. Bare with me, please...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-osEBe8zpg

I was looking for clip where he yells at the doctor for not having a vigina but a mutilated penis. But I suppose this will do. Same episode. Anyone wanting to see it bad enough has data to see it now.

An earlier report published in April 2011 by the Williams Institute estimated that 3.8 percent of Americans identified as gay/lesbian, bisexual, or transgender: 1.7 percent as lesbian or gay, 1.8 percent as bisexual, and 0.3 percent as transgender.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States

Hm, judging by all the attention placed on this topic one would think at least 1/3 of of the population is gender or sexually crossed.

2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

An earlier report published in April 2011 by the Williams Institute estimated that 3.8 percent of Americans identified as gay/lesbian, bisexual, or transgender: 1.7 percent as lesbian or gay, 1.8 percent as bisexual, and 0.3 percent as transgender.

Hm, judging by all the attention placed on this topic one would think at least 1/3 of of the population is gender or sexually crossed.

That's the plan, Lucy. Well, part of it.

"Sexually fluid" I think is the term. IDK. I really don't. But they want anyone who has ever even questioned (i also don't know the rest of the acronym now. It took me years to memorize the 4 letter original) to just jump ship and hop on the hype train.

My wifey is next to me right now (yay!) and had a wonderful point as well, "That guy is a genius. How can I get a free ride? f*** it! I'm a six year old girl!" Now his parents will take care of him until they're dead in the ground and the state takes over o.o Ligit point, really, if you think about it.

Also, I idenitfy as a cuddle fish o.o

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yeah they use that funny math to get those numbers. I suspect it's the same math they use to get those awesome unemployment numbers

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.