Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Are You Ready For Another Kind Of Blitzkrieg?

13 posts in this topic

Are You Ready For Another Kind Of Blitzkrieg?

Maybe this is something that none have even considered, and yet its been in the works for some time now. Not only is there an attempt to overrun every country, their Schools, Churches, Government, and yes, even their Supermarkets and Grocery Stores, but something that'll really instill the idea that your way of living has now come to its end.

Get Ready For Big Changes:

Fast forward one year: Picture waking up one morning, stumbling off to the kitchen for you morning coffee, and all while expecting to flip on your television to your favorite early morning show, but wait a minute, what's this? Surely I changed to the correct channel, so you frantically rub your eyes to check your remote, but no, there's no mistake... "what the hell is this" you say.

News Flash: Plans are to overrun the airwaves with Islamic programming on both radio and television, and they'll do it pretty fast. They'll create new Islamic radio stations and TV stations and channels. They'll also change much of the programming, and they could care less what you think.

They have been embedded in all the key locations and positions to accomplish their plans, and that is to erase every known way of your life that disagrees with theirs.

Start watching for it now. It's already here!

cm

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Another reason I don't miss tv. It's been programming from the start. And islam is a handy tool for TPTB because its people are so easily controlled and brutal.

8 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Another reason I don't miss tv. It's been programming from the start. And islam is a handy tool for TPTB because its people are so easily controlled and brutal.

Yeah, but now is the time to lay all the cards out on the table. Time for them to go for broke! Its a well oiled plan that they'll slip right in under everyone noses. I just thought I'd bring it towards everyone's attention so they wont be shocked when they first see it. Its pretty common knowledge that this is what they're working towards. Its just not something that too many people ever consider happening.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Why does this not surprise me. I mean we know Hillary loves Islam hell most of the left loves it. They don't care that it clashes with the constitution they currently wipe their asses with it already. 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Groove said:

Why does this not surprise me. I mean we know Hillary loves Islam hell most of the left loves it. They don't care that it clashes with the constitution they currently wipe their asses with it already. 

It even clashes with everything the left claims to love: gays, heavy-handed rule, brutal execution of Christians and Jews.

39 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Yeah, but now is the time to lay all the cards out on the table. Time for them to go for broke! Its a well oiled plan that they'll slip right in under everyone noses. I just thought I'd bring it towards everyone's attention so they wont be shocked when they first see it. Its pretty common knowledge that this is what they're working towards. Its just not something that too many people ever consider happening.

Well considering that the New York and Connecticut governors are openly trying to push door to door confiscation! If that done start a war then pushing that Allah crap will! Especially if all the Mexicans can't watch their telenovelas! Game on!:b0vpxS8::b0vpxS8::b0vpxS8:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Well considering that the New York and Connecticut governors are openly trying to push door to door confiscation! If that done start a war then pushing that Allah crap will! Especially if all the Mexicans can't watch their telenovelas! Game on!:b0vpxS8::b0vpxS8::b0vpxS8:

They'll broadcast it in arabic. lol

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Groove said:

She really doesn't love it. Its just all part of her/their plan/tool. Like it or not, if it works by dividing the masses, they'll use it.

53 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I think I just wrote one of my first oxymorons... lol.

40 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I think I just wrote one of my first oxymorons... lol.

:chuckle:

They don't want to believe it because it's uncomfortable.
They might have to change their outlook if they thought about it.
And if their view is changed then they might feel compelled to do something.

59 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:chuckle:

They don't want to believe it because it's uncomfortable.
They might have to change their outlook if they thought about it.
And if their view is changed then they might feel compelled to do something.

Whew... thanks for bailing me out of that one... lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.