Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Anonymous trolls ISIS with #Daeshbags hashtag

13 posts in this topic

LOL AT THIS

Activist hacking group Anonymous and their followers are carrying out a "trolling day" against the terrorist group the so-called Islamic State (ISIS) as part of its cyber-campaign against the militant Islamist group.

In an online message posted this week, Anonymous asked people to troll ISIS, or "Daesh" as it is also known in the West (a derogatory term for the group) online as part of its "Operation ISIS" campaign.

Trolling is the term given to abuse, insults or threats made online with celebrities often being the targets of internet "trolls." Many ISIS supporters and members have social media accounts and the Jihadist group as a whole has a sophisticated online presence.

Anonymous claims it has already taken down hundreds of Facebook and Twitter accounts belonging to ISIS but wanted people to join in a mass trolling event.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/11/anonymous-trolls-isis-with-daeshbags-hashtag.html

Excellent! Though I don't trust Anonymous, I applaud any kind of assault on the CIA and related "daeshbags".

Most of the main ISIS social media accounts are run out of Tel Aviv and Florida.  If Anonymous wants to really go after ISIS then they ought to start with those running Ratistan.

They have a ton of pictures, this one is my fav.

Edited by Ukshep
Embedded for you. same way you embed vids - link then hit enter

2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:DWsKVPL: Ohhhhhh, NIIIIICE!!!

Don't give me ideas now!

Ooops, too late!!!
:L7gw3Vh:

well just dont go posting the embeds around the forum for no other reason than to add an image :D thats spamming lol!

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

well just dont go posting the embeds around the forum for no other reason than to add an image :D thats spamming lol!

:1XqXnoz::bananaangel::1XqXnoz:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.