Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Trailer

11 posts in this topic

Rip it apart!

gene keeps having dreams and all she can see is death!

An old god returns with the 4 horses of the apocalypse.

Interesting.

The narrative I see being pushed is that everything formerly believed must be given a new "history". This is already primed in the CT community with the understanding that the history we know is false. And while that's likely the case, the truth is not what will be presented in its place, but another, bigger lie... just like mutation as the engine of evolution.

I agree completely with Challengers Synopsis, but would like to add that in the beginning where its said, "its only a dream." We know that sometimes dreams can be very important and have a special meaning. We also know that in the last days "young men shall see visions and old men shall dream dreams" Acts 2:17. That seems to be exactly where this movie is headed. It plays heavily into the importance of dreams even though it seems to not really push the issue. Prophetic warnings, but maybe from the wrong perspective.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

"And from the ashes of their world, we'll build a better one."

New World Orders, order out of chaos...

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

"And from the ashes of their world, we'll build a better one."

New World Orders, order out of chaos...

Yep. Same old tactic of "hope and change", only now it's "new and improved" with the addition of mutants, aliens, and psychic abilities.

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

Yep. Same old tactic of "hope and change", only now it's "new and improved" with the addition of mutants, aliens, and psychic abilities.

Couldn't miss that now could we? Its all I our faces. Notice just how fast things have begun to fall into place?

Except those days be shortened, there would no flesh be saved...

I'm sure we could tear this video trailer apart even further if we wanted to. There's lots going on in it. Lots of symbolisms.

6 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I'm sure we could tear this video trailer apart even further if we wanted to. There's lots going on in it. Lots of symbolisms.

The whole X-Men series has the theme of not only evolution but pushing affirmation of those who are "different", and that those who oppose this are less evolved. And while on the surface it's a clear push for acceptance of homosexuality (as Ian McClellan [sp?] / Magneto said in an interview), it's also conditioning to accept what will appear to be space aliens.

3 minutes ago, Challenger said:

The whole X-Men series has the theme of not only evolution but pushing affirmation of those who are "different", and that those who oppose this are less evolved. And while on the surface it's a clear push for acceptance of homosexuality (as Ian McClellan [sp?] / Magneto said in an interview), it's also conditioning to accept what will appear to be space aliens.

Yep, and my old quote from years back: "A deception within a deception."

3 hours ago, Challenger said:

Well you remember Reagans speech about coming together as people against an external threat?

1 person likes this

The X-men are not about accepting *just* the homosexual agenda, but learning to accept people for thier diffrences. Be that homosexuality, religion, etc. 

Also, this movie is gonna pwn. I look forward to it.

Alot of life, is perception. If you give your view to the Negative Zone and let those that build the darkside in you (hate, fear, duchebaggary), then yes, this movie can be all kinds of negative. 

Or you can have a spiritual foundation in Christ and be able to enjoy a movie without being told what to think from said movie. 

Whatever floats your boat, but I trust the guy who designed Noah's ^.~

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.