Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

ARE YOU PSYCHIC?

26 posts in this topic

My results.

YOUR SCORE IS 35 !

Brilliant!
Did you already know you were going to take this test today?

Just now, Sky Cat said:

I didn't need to take the test because I already know what what my score is.

lol nice comment.

About the closest things to psychic I can claim are premonitions or "knowing" something I couldn't possibly know, almost always negative, and always with people I meet in person. But I believe this is God telling me these things rather than an innate ability, as they're almost always about spiritual things.

On a side note, as I was leaving the grocery store fairly early this morning, the greeter said "Have a nice afternoon", but added, "The clock is ticking!". Don't know if that means anything, but it sure was a strange thing to say.

Edited by Challenger

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Mine was 33. 

Same as my score, but then you should have known that(!)
:chuckle:

I got a 20. This test doesn't prove squat. You can take it again, choose different answers and get the same results, or something different.

I have developed some skills over the years. My wife is highly psychic, I get her to check out people for me. She has given me very good and accurate intel on people over the years.

Anyone here play with a PSI wheel or do a bit of spoon bending?

I used to practise with dice. It is easy to created conductive pathways for things that involve probabilities/possibilities I have found. My friends watched me roll 6 double sixes in a row while defending Iceland in a game of RISK one day. I hadn’t fully explored the reasons why such things are able to be done back then (I was 15) so I stopped wasting my talent on board games in case I needed it for something more critical in the future. At the time I was worried it was a finite pool I was drawing from and why waste it on games.

I always know where cops are on the road, where bad traffic is and potential hazards before I encounter them. I have spent most of my life trying to work out the science behind it all and I am firmly convinced everyone has these abilities. Unlocking them is an interesting task.

Power is known to corrupt and consume people. No point going for the big stuff until you have obtained self mastery or you will end up a nasty piece of work I think.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.