Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Donald Trump Call-Out Israel for Funding ISIS

5 posts in this topic

Two days before The Donald canceled his trip to Israel, on December 8th, he appeared on Morning Joe.

The hosts threatened to kick him off the air if he didn’t keep dropping truth bombs on the audience.

Then, towards the end of the interview, something historic took place. It got overlooked, during the hoohah about Trump’s kebab removal plan. But it is in many ways much more significant.

Here’s the transcript (26:00 in above video):

Donald: Right now, you have things going on, you have so called people that you think are on our side, they’re not reporting it, they’re not talking about it, and in some cases they’re involved with it. I mean look: I’ll give you an example.

Some of our so-called allies that we work with and that we protect militarily, they are sending massive amounts of money to ISIS and to al-Queda and to others.

Joe: So, who are you talking about there?

Donald: You know who it is. What do I have to bring it up for? You know who it is.

Joe: Because you’re running for President. Are you talking about the Saudis?

Donald: Joe. Hey Joe. Other countries are giving massive amounts of money. People from other countries are giving massive amounts of money.

Joe: So are you saying the Saudis are doing this?

Donald: Of course they’re doing it. Everybody knows that.

Joe: Okay, any other countries?

Donald: There are, but I’m not gonna say it, because I have a lot of relationships with people. But there are. And you know that. And everybody knows that. And nobody says it. Nobody talks about it.

cont

No wonder the media is berating him daily. I'm not a fan but at least he's more interesting than the other drones.

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

No wonder the media is berating him daily. I'm not a fan but at least he's more interesting than the other drones 

Trump/Israel: Racist Jewish Ultra Hypocrisy

Jewish condemnation of Donald Trump’s “bar all Muslims” remark is pure racist Jewish ultra-hypocrisy, because Israeli law bars Muslims from Iran, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Libya, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip from entering Israel, even if they are married to Israeli citizens.

Furthermore, Israel’s immigration laws specifically bar all non-Jews—Muslims and Christians alike—from settling in Israel, all in order to preserve and maintain the majority racially-Jewish nature of that state.

The first major Israeli reaction to Trump’s comments came from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who took to Twitter on December 9 to formally reject the American presidential hopeful’s remarks, saying that “Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejects Donald Trump’s recent remarks about Muslims” (Twitter, PM of Israel ?@IsraeliPM,  10:14 AM – Dec. 9, 2015).

Netanyahu followed this tweet up with another remark that the “State of Israel respects all religions and strictly guarantees the rights of all its citizens.”

More outspoken was Knesset lawmaker Michal Rozin from the Israeli Meretz party, who started a petition (now signed by more than a third of the Israeli parliament) urging Netanyahu to condemn Trump’s “racist” comments and to cancel a proposed meeting with him. (The meeting has in the interim been cancelled by Trump.)

“Imagine that a country or a candidate would say entrance to Jews is forbidden. The whole world would stand up in protest, saying this is a racist anti-Semite. A racist like this has no place here among us,” Issawi Frej, another member of Meretz, told Israel Radio.

Omer Bar-Lev, from the Zionist Union, also went public with his opposition to Trump’s visit, tweeting: “As far as it depends on me, this racist @realDonaldTrump should not be welcome in the @knessetisrael.”

cont

Trump a racist? That's funny. I believe O holds the current record on racism. The most inappropriate president of the century!

People are really twisting Trumps words all up. He even said it would be temporary until we can figure out a better process. I mean WTF! Why can't idiots even the idiots in power not see that. So many of us Americans understand what he was saying why can't others. Ugh. The left really pisses me off that theft can't understand simple words or even compromise. It's either left or not to them. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.