Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Jewish Terrorist Khodorkovsky Plans New Bolshevik Revolution for Russia

4 posts in this topic

Jew Bolshevik terrorist Mikhail Khodorkovsky

Jews have a history of throwing bloody revolutions in Russia. So when you hear a top Jew come out and say he’s planning a new one, you should be very weary.

AP:

Exiled tycoon and former prisoner Mikhail Khodorkovsky, in a rare public appearance Wednesday, threw down the gauntlet to the Kremlin, saying revolution in Russia in inevitable and that he will help to bring it about.

Speaking on Wednesday at a conference in London, Khodorkovsky accused the Kremlin of pursuing a suicidal foreign policy, introducing unlawful laws and prosecuting citizens with the use of corrupt courts — developments that he described as an “anti-constitutional coup.”

He said President Vladimir Putin has driven Russia into a position when a revolution is “inevitable and necessary.”

The 10 years that Khodorkovsky served in a Russian prison transformed an oligarch into a symbol of anti-government resistance.

Once Russia’s richest man, the charges of tax evasion and embezzlement against Khodorkovsky have been seen as punishment for challenging the Kremlin and harboring political ambitions. Upon his release, he left the country and has remained in exile.

The 52-year old said he is not interested in politics as a career but he “cannot stand idle and watch what is going on in Russia” and would like to help a peaceful revolution.

Peaceful revolution. Run by Jews.

Guess it will be like that one in the Ukraine.

Jews have a strange definition of “peaceful.”

“I will certainly do my best to ensure that the rule of law is restored through a revolution, so that as a result … Putin and his entourage will have to be held accountable to society in front of an independent court,” Khodorkovsky said. cont

37 minutes ago, rbear said:

“I will certainly do my best to ensure that the rule of law is restored through a revolution, so that as a result … Putin and his entourage will have to be held accountable to society in front of an independent court,” Khodorkovsky said.

If I remember correctly, Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin didn't die in prison. Imagine the irony if Stalin had ended up in his own Gulag!

Russians are masterful at chess and won't be beat at their own game.

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

If I remember correctly, Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin didn't die in prison. Imagine the irony if Stalin had ended up in his own Gulag!

Russians are masterful at chess and won't be beat at their own game.

:vFpL81r:

Russians won't make the same mistake twice and Putin knows how to deal with that malevolent infiltrating scum!

On 12/11/2015 at 4:31 AM, Sky Cat said:

:vFpL81r:

Russians won't make the same mistake twice and Putin knows how to deal with that malevolent infiltrating scum!

Russia Charges Jew Terrorist Khodorkovsky with Murder

A few days ago, the Jewish terrorist Mikhail Khodorkovsky announced that he was planning on staging a Bolshevik-style revolution against the Great Leader Czar Putin I.

Now, he’s being charged with murder.

Fox News:

Russia’s top investigative agency on Friday accused exiled tycoon and former prisoner Mikhail Khodorkovsky of involvement in the 1998 killing of a Siberian mayor, accusations he has dismissed as sham.

The accusations come two days after Khodorkovsky said that President Vladimir Putin has driven Russia into a position when a revolution is “inevitable and necessary” and that that he will help to bring it about.

The Investigative Committee said Friday its probe has revealed that Khodorkovsky was involved in the slaying of Vladimir Petukhov, the mayor of Nefteyugansk, the town where Khodorkovsky’s oil company, Yukos, was headquartered at the time.

cont

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.