Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

CNN Anchor Calls Out Jews as Terrorists

18 posts in this topic

“From a period of 1980 to 1985 there were a reported 18 terror attacks committed in the United States by Jews, 15 of them committed by the Jewish Defense League,” Banfield said. “The head of the Jewish Defense league was in jail awaiting trial … accused of trying to bomb a mosque in Culver City, trying to bomb [US Congressman] Darrel Issa’s office, an Arab-American.”

original w/ comments (sometimes the comments are better than the story) (source)

"

And that guy... "are you trying to say that there is an INTERNATIONAL JEWISH CONSPIRACY TO TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD?"

Well yes that's what millions of people across the globe are not only saying.

Edited by rbear
+ ^
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, doggie said:

This coming from CNN ? Wow, just wow !!

yeah they are flipping the script somewhat

Jewish Jehad is open borders communism

pic

1 person likes this

Jew terrorist after killing 50 people gets away with 6 years in prison.

Now ambushed by palestines.

https://kuruc.info/r/4/152270/

from google translate

SAUL NIR, in the first half of the '80s gyilkolászó so-called "Jewish underground terror organization," one partner one of the leaders in Hebron Arab students killed, dozens wounded, up they wanted to blow the El-Ákszá- and the Rock mosque in Jerusalem bombings were committed against Palestinian mayors. SAUL Nírt and his two companions for their actions in 1984, the Israeli court sentenced to life imprisonment, but the presidential amnesty freed six years later. More than three decades after the murder of Palestinians seriously wounded yesterday SAUL Nírt West Bank - Israeli Hadas writes the news portal Válláh!.
Zoom

SAUL Nir
SAUL Nir Jewish settlers in the West Bank in 1984, the Israeli court sentenced to life imprisonment after finding it guilty for his participation in the assassination of three Palestinian school children. SAUL Nir called the "Jewish underground terror organization" leading personalities in the summer of 1983 'Uzzi Sárbáf rabbi in the company of a mask thoroughly penetrated the occupied city of Hebron Muslim religious College of the territory where no gépkarabéllyal beköszönés open and hand grenades thrown in the students staying in the fire. The two Jewish settler terrorist three youths murdered thirty-six were wounded (Later, in the spring of 1994 another Jewish settler, Baruch Goldstein, also in Hebron, the Ibrahimi Mosque open gépkarabélytüzet praying Palestinians, of whom thirty-eight murdered, about 150 were wounded - HJ). cont

-------------

Judea Declares War On Whitefolk:

Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt
Rabbi Goldschmidt says: "...We see ourselves together with our Muslim brothers, our natural allies, fighting,” he continues, against the European whites who are such bigots they want to ban circumcision and kosher slaughtering of animals..."

Notice, the words most telling... "European Whites". source

Edited by rbear
+
1 person likes this

15 hours ago, rbear said:

yeah they are flipping the script somewhat

Jewish Jehad is open borders communism

pic

Yeah, that Barbara Spectre is an evil piece of work. I'm surprised this is allowed at any forum, but I'm going to guess discussion of the Holohoax and ritual sacrifice is expressly forbidden. Just like every other controlled CT forum on the internet

Image Link: http://stashpit.com/upload/big/2015/12/11/566a894f161b1.jpg

1 minute ago, doggie said:

Yeah, that Barbara Spectre is an evil piece of work. I'm surprised this is allowed at any forum, but I'm going to guess discussion of the Holohoax and ritual sacrifice is expressly forbidden. Just like every other controlled CT forum on the internet

There are several threads related to this on here. They been thoroughly discusses. The ritual sacrifices have also been discussed in past threads. This forum has a pretty open policy. Thats what it was created for, open discussion. If you look into this sites history and why it was created, it was just for that. Not many sites can say that, and be totally honest.

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, rbear said:

There are several threads related to this on here. They been thoroughly discusses. The ritual sacrifices have also been discussed in past threads. This forum has a pretty open policy. Thats what it was created for, open discussion. If you look into this sites history and why it was created, it was just for that. Not many sites can say that, and be totally honest.

I'm going to search now. If that's the case I will take my hat off to this forums' owner. Just about every forum I've come across bans honest discussion but allows and encourages rampant anti Muslim hate to proliferate. If what you say is true then wow......

i only came here because of what I read elsewhere about Sheps predictions coming true.....

Back in a bit...

Edited by doggie

4 minutes ago, doggie said:

I'm going to search now. If that's the case I will take my hat off to this forums' owner. Just about every forum I've come across bans honest discussion but allows and encourages rampant anti Muslim hate to proliferate. If what you say is true then wow......

i only came here because of what I read elsewhere about Sheps predictions coming true.....

Back in a bit...

You have been missing out!!Welcome to COP!!!

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, doggie said:

Back in a bit...

Welcome! After the holohoax there's the dinosaur hoax.....Jurassic Park was directed by......Steven Spielberg, of course! Hollywood and the media are owned by the same infiltrators.

@doggie

A BIG welcome to COP. You'll find were all pretty open here and boy that many all out arguments on this site. It's my personal fave out of the few forums I visit, the other few got too political and too bitchy everyone here loves everyone. Lol. 

:VrDH8pQ::VrDH8pQ:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.