Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

OBAMA MOVES ON GUNS -- WITHOUT CONGRESS

36 posts in this topic

Off Drudge

This clown... I just wanna WHACK!!  :thwak:

Gun sales: White House to seek expanded background checks

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_GUNS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-10-12-31-01

-

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama's advisers are finalizing a proposal that would expand background checks on gun sales without congressional approval.

White House adviser Valerie Jarrett says the president has asked his team to complete a proposal and submit it for his review "in short order." She says the recommendations will include measures to expand background checks.

1 person likes this

I'm not sure we're going to survive to see this guy out of office. he's giving it his all to ruin us.:onfire:

1 minute ago, BlueHawK said:

I'm not sure we're going to survive to see this guy out of office. he's giving it his all to ruin us.:onfire:

I'll be very surprised if there's an election, and even more surprised if it's Trump and he survives to actually hold office. We all know by now that TPTB only allow puppets to be selected, and that all three branches of government are totally corrupt. (S)elections only mean rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

How much more of a background check do they want? They already check everything. Well except private sales in some areas which could be good or bad depending on your stance. 

6 minutes ago, Challenger said:

I'll be very surprised if there's an election, and even more surprised if it's Trump and he survives to actually hold office. We all know by now that TPTB only allow puppets to be selected, and that all three branches of government are totally corrupt. (S)elections only mean rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

That's why they say "he's been molded into being president" referring to some people. 

5 minutes ago, Groove said:

How much more of a background check do they want? They already check everything. Well except private sales in some areas which could be good or bad depending on your stance. 

They want complete and total control to the point of individuals having zero privacy  without the consent of the state. Reminds me of something someone said that was in the bible about not being able to buy or sell without a mark.

2 people like this

Make all the rules you want Obozo. Rules are made to be broken. Besides, his "law" would only pertain to new gun sales. All this is going to do is drive gun sales underground making it more difficult for the government to  track sales.

Think about it, we have more drug rules that you can shake a stick at, yet anyone can get anything they want if they know the right people.

Remember prohibition? You couldn't legally buy booze but everyone still managed to find a drink if they wanted on.

Obango can make all the laws he wants to, no one cares anymore. He is turning us all into outlaws.  Where there is a will, there is a way.

21 minutes ago, CGK said:

Make all the rules you want Obozo. Rules are made to be broken. Besides, his "law" would only pertain to new gun sales. All this is going to do is drive gun sales underground making it more difficult for the government to  track sales.

Think about it, we have more drug rules that you can shake a stick at, yet anyone can get anything they want if they know the right people.

Remember prohibition? You couldn't legally buy booze but everyone still managed to find a drink if they wanted on.

Obango can make all the laws he wants to, no one cares anymore. He is turning us all into outlaws.  Where there is a will, there is a way.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

Everyone is just going to point and laugh at Obama, if he tries to enforce this, he will be meet with Armed Resistance.

Just now, Groove said:

That's why they say "he's been molded into being president" referring to some people. 

More like molded into a dictator

Our guns are worthless without ammo. My suggestion to everyone is stock up on ammo before they try to regulate ammo sales too.  You know that's next on his list.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, CGK said:

Our guns are worthless without ammo. My suggestion to everyone is stock up on ammo before they try to regulate ammo sales too.  You know that's next on his list.

It's already being talked about, background checks for ammo too. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.