Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

SAN BERNARDINO MASS SHOOTING FBI DIVE TEAM SEARCHING SAN BERNARDINO LAKE AS PART OF SHOOTING INVESTIGATION

15 posts in this topic

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) --

An FBI dive team is searching Seccombe Lake Park, just a few miles away from the site of the San Bernardino mass shooting. Eyewitness News has learned the search is related to the attack.

An official briefed on the investigation told ABC News that the team is searching the area as a precaution and to ensure that no evidence was missed. The official said investigators are not searching for any particular piece of evidence.

The park is a few miles north of the Inland Regional Center.

http://abc7.com/news/fbi-dive-team-searching-park-near-inland-regional-center/1117683/

What? You go miles away from the crime scene and search for nothing in particular? Okie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Cinnamon

This has my interest . This case has gotten real bizarre .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted Dec 9 2015

If you haven't see this you may find it interesting .

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes sense... let's search a lake a few miles away because we "don't want to miss any evidence. "  but before we do that, we'll go ahead and release the crime scene full of passports, id's....etc to the media.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

Makes sense... let's search a lake a few miles away because we "don't want to miss any evidence. "  but before we do that, we'll go ahead and release the crime scene full of passports, id's....etc to the media.  

Yeah, perfectly logical... if you are completely insane, as seems to be this admin... :JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they are looking for "The Lady of the Lake."  She did give King Arthur Excalibur.  Maybe they think she gave Farook the AK since she was clean out of swords.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Walk Softly said:

Makes sense... let's search a lake a few miles away because we "don't want to miss any evidence. "  but before we do that, we'll go ahead and release the crime scene full of passports, id's....etc to the media.  

Lol! Makes perfect sense? Nothing to see hear move along now! I think there's a football game on somewhere time to watch and drink some more GMO beer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In that video, the lawyer for the shooters is saying that Farook and his wife were found in the back of the suv with their hands cuffed behind them and all shot up. No trial for a 3rd shooter could be allowed. Maybe it was a 3rd patsy and they've killed him, too?  Or is it as they say and these 2 did it. Some eyewitnesses are saying that it was 3 tall athletic white men dressed in all black that did the shooting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

In that video, the lawyer for the shooters is saying that Farook and his wife were found in the back of the suv with their hands cuffed behind them and all shot up. No trial for a 3rd shooter could be allowed. Maybe it was a 3rd patsy and they've killed him, too?  Or is it as they say and these 2 did it. Some eyewitnesses are saying that it was 3 tall athletic white men dressed in all black that did the shooting. 

I just read that and was about to post it. Now if that is true (that they were handcuffed) that's some serious allegations right there.  

 

Heres the link I'm reading at at the moment 

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/12/07/3whitemen/

One more edit:

In that link this is the most common sense statement. 

“And he has pointed out that the handcuffed bodies could be interpreted as evidence that the people were executed, which is what we have seen in many other similar cases where alleged terrorist suspects – who one would think would be captured and interrogated, you would think that they would stop at nothing to capture these people alive so that they can take down their alleged terror networks – and yet case after case, bin Laden’s supposed execution and throwing him in the ocean with no witnesses to all sorts of other cases where these terror suspects have just been hunted down and executed point-blank, the authorities really don’t act as if they are really trying to stop terrorism; instead they act like they are trying to silence patsies who know too much."

“And we have other indications that that’s what happened. The couple blamed for the San Bernardino shooting was apparently gunned down in cold blood in their car. The police claim that there was a gun battle initiated by the suspects, but the car windows were rolled up and then blown out. Nobody starts a gun battle by shooting through rolled-up car windows from inside of a car. It’s pretty much physically impossible, it wouldn’t work."

Edited by Groove
Added link & quote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

In that video, the lawyer for the shooters is saying that Farook and his wife were found in the back of the suv with their hands cuffed behind them and all shot up. No trial for a 3rd shooter could be allowed. Maybe it was a 3rd patsy and they've killed him, too?  Or is it as they say and these 2 did it. Some eyewitnesses are saying that it was 3 tall athletic white men dressed in all black that did the shooting. 

Cinn, Look at the picture you posted on the day of the shooting. (WARNING...Dead Body)

http://abload.de/image.php?img=14491029704386iplq.jpg

That woman on the ground is no Muslim. She has on grey stretch shorts, a tramp stamp on her back, a red bra, and her head is not covered.

Devout Muslim women MUST cover their bodies, even terrorist women. 

Besides, No Allah fearing woman would ever be caught dead dressed like that...pardon the pun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CGK said:

Cinn, Look at the picture you posted on the day of the shooting. (WARNING...Dead Body)

http://abload.de/image.php?img=14491029704386iplq.jpg

That woman on the ground is no Muslim. She has on grey stretch shorts, a tramp stamp on her back, a red bra, and her head is not covered.

Devout Muslim women MUST cover their bodies, even terrorist women. 

Besides, No Allah fearing woman would ever be caught dead dressed like that...pardon the pun.

What about that big tat on her back? lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.