Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The "American Dream" is Over--and Voters Know It

17 posts in this topic

The "American Dream" is Over--and Voters Know It

December 9, 2015

If the American Dream depends on skyrocketing debt built on a weakening foundation of stagnant productivity and income, then it is indeed over.

Despite a ceaseless propaganda campaign declaring all is well with the U.S. economy, the Status Quo is fragile--and voters know it. Not only do they know the economy--and their financial security--is one crisis away from meltdown, they're also fed up with all the official gerrymandering of data to make the economy appear healthy.

Read the whole post here : http://www.oftwominds.com/blogdec15/SQ-fragile12-15.html

The American Dream has been redefined to mean "pipe dream", a denial of reality. When reality hits hard, the "dreamers" will be at a total loss to make sense of it.

I was living the dream.........and then I woke up!

Hey wait a minute. Did anyone tell all these "refugees" breaking down the borders to get into America that the party is over? I guess they will find out soon enough and then their lives "back home" wont seem so bad. Pretty soon we will have to shut down the boarders and build walls to keep them from all from leaving.

Damn, we cant win!

3 hours ago, Challenger said:

The American Dream has been redefined to mean "pipe dream", a denial of reality. When reality hits hard, the "dreamers" will be at a total loss to make sense of it.

Like the Comedian said..... "The American dream?  It came true."

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

Like the Comedian said..... "The American dream?  It came true."

And of course, now I'm greenless. But yeah, the dream was replaced while everyone slept.

It's been over since the early 1980s. The college grads of today are mostly robots, subjected to more brainwashing than the previous generation, perfect candidates for government work. The question is,  how many government jobs will it take to topple the system? We're probably already there if relying solely on tax revenue but hey, any shortfall comes from those fantastic central banking loans that facilitate the trillions in debt.  That's a really bad crack habit.

19 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

It's been over since the early 1980s. The college grads of today are mostly robots, subjected to more brainwashing than the previous generation, perfect candidates for government work. The question is,  how many government jobs will it take to topple the system? We're probably already there if relying solely on tax revenue but hey, any shortfall comes from those fantastic central banking loans that facilitate the trillions in debt.  That's a really bad crack habit.

That's the nature of fiat currency and fractional reserve banking. Debt must increase until the currency becomes valueless, then the whole game starts all over again. Only by that time, TPTB have everything of real value, stolen through a sneaky game everyone was forced to play. That's why the national debt is meaningless and pointless. They can print all the money they want, yet they still collect taxes, just because they can. We are born in slavery, traded on the stock market, cannot own land outright, and have no way to round up and prosecute the game makers.

I thought the American dream was built on ideals rather than economics. Truth, Justice, Equality and Freedom for all.

3 hours ago, Challenger said:

That's the nature of fiat currency and fractional reserve banking. Debt must increase until the currency becomes valueless, then the whole game starts all over again. Only by that time, TPTB have everything of real value, stolen through a sneaky game everyone was forced to play. That's why the national debt is meaningless and pointless. They can print all the money they want, yet they still collect taxes, just because they can. We are born in slavery, traded on the stock market, cannot own land outright, and have no way to round up and prosecute the game makers.

I think you do but no-one has the ability to provide enough Unity within the population to enable it. That last attempt was Occupy Wall Street which in my opinion was the USA's last change to do it without resorting to extreme violence...but the people didn't get behind them. So now the only alternative is that which is unpalatable to most.

Actually there are plenty of non violent ways to do it but once again you need the majority to back you in a tax revolt which would bring the US government to it's knees within 2 weeks.

That is the secret of every successful protest movement. While people are protesting they are not earning money or paying taxes. As most nations are locked into interest payment plans as soon as they can't pay they are removed (often by those they owe money to) to be replaced with a government which is popular enough to get people back to work and paying taxes. That is how Egypt over threw two governments in one year. There wasn't enough people working (many didn't protest but refused to work during the time period) and the government couldn't sustain itself economically. How long would the Army stay loyal if they stopped getting paid?

In commonwealth nations it is built into the existing laws. If a general strike (75% of the working population refuses to work) persists longer than one week (5 working days)the government is immediately dissolved (because they can't in good faith sign off on supply and demand)and elections are held. If the country once again went on a general strike another election is held with none of the previous candidates deemed eligible. In that way the political careers of any politician in a commonwealth nation can be permanently ended.

We don't have to go out and get shot to remove our governments. All we need is enough unity to force a successful general strike which brings any government to it's knees within weeks. That is why most western nations try and keep their people as divided as possible.

Edited by Guitar Doc

2 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

We don't have to go out and get shot to remove our governments. All we need is enough unity to force a successful general strike which brings any government to it's knees within weeks. That is why most western nations try and keep their people as divided as possible.

Seems to be working. The cracks are becoming more and more evident...shattered brains in the news weekly.

7 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Seems to be working. The cracks are becoming more and more evident...shattered brains in the news weekly.

One of the first CT things I came across was a record, an actual vinyl by a CT guy cut back in the day detailing how Martin Luther King was employed to help divide the USA by creating racial divisions while pretending to be advocating Human rights. He got off track and they had him killed. Came with the original box of CT books I was gifted when I was 19. Must be rare no-one else has herd of it, but suppressed information is rare.

The author was not a MLK fan, he kept calling him Martin Lucifer King throughout.

It is easy to cause division, just point out the differences between people and tell them they should hold firm to their ideal, stance, race or religion and watch it go down. Even on these CT sites they play the same game of site loyalty verses "the bad people" or "idiots" at other CT sites. Once you know the strategy used it is easy to see it in action and who the people are pushing it.

One of the reasons I refuse to identify with any race. Instead I identify with being a human being. Commonalties rather than differences should be accentuated I believe. Things to Unite behind.

I remember giving a French guy a lift when he was hitch-hiking around NZ. He said he had been to a rugby game in Auckland "and all the fans sat together" he was amazed and I had to ask why. He told me fans are segregated in the UK and Europe at sports matches, soccer games mainly as I understand it. He said they clashed, fought with each other (yes over sports teams for gods sake!) and had to be kept apart. He found it refreshing we didn't have to do that in NZ as we respected each other and any mocking was done in humour only.

Sometimes I wonder what has become of the rest of the world. There have been times I have thought I would be happy for the rest of the world to nuke themselves out of existence only leaving NZ and Iceland.

Is it really that hard for people to get along?

I don't think people have to agree on everything to get along, just the big things like I have your back when you are in trouble and you have mine when I am in trouble. I don't really care what religion people have or whether they think the earth is flat, spherical or a hologram as long as they agree to help me when I need it and I will help them when they need it. Those are the sort of values you build a solid and free society on.

7 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

I don't think people have to agree on everything to get along, just the big things like I have your back when you are in trouble and you have mine when I am in trouble. I don't really care what religion people have or whether they think the earth is flat, spherical or a hologram as long as they agree to help me when I need it and I will help them when they need it. Those are the sort of values you build a solid and free society on.

:vFpL81r: If only such people existed at the top of the food chain. History tells us that kings rarely offer anything more than taxation, valuing land, gold and control above all else. I believe we can coexist but it takes a vastly different mindset that is not borne of competition.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.