Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

A New Phase of the Police State

5 posts in this topic

CTers have been saying for awhile things like "it's so in your face now" and "they don't even care anymore!" and "they're rubbing it in our faces". 

I think they're right. And this means we've entered into a new phase.  The laws that are being made are insane, the "active shooter" and "shelter in place" wording are now ingrained. 

Looks up at the sky and hopes there's a way outta this mess. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

CTers have been saying for awhile things like "it's so in your face now" and "they don't even care anymore!" and "they're rubbing it in our faces". 

I think they're right. And this means we've entered into a new phase.  The laws that are being made are insane, the "active shooter" and "shelter in place" wording are now ingrained. 

Looks up at the sky and hopes there's a way outta this mess. 

Spiritual prepping is the most important now, because a lot of people are going to either meet their maker or be severely tested. Christians in the middle east know this all too well.

A way out is coming, but not before a "cleansing" that will make the choice between heaven and hell crystal clear. (Of course, I believe those who belong to Jesus will be taken to heaven before God's wrath is poured out, but this has nothing to do with being afraid of suffering. People can ask me details if they want, but the topic has already caused rifts between me and several other Christians in this board.)

Biggest loss of privacy: The connecting of data bases with info about you in them. They're OCD about info collection. 

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Biggest loss of privacy: The connecting of data bases with info about you in them. They're OCD about info collection. 

I read a good thought before, maybe on this forum... can't remember. 

They said all this data is being colleted, organized and saved for a future use.  Once they control everything (think mRk of the beast)  and they round you up, they run you through the "system" and determine your fate based on your collected data.  

42 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I read a good thought before, maybe on this forum... can't remember. 

They said all this data is being colleted, organized and saved for a future use.  Once they control everything (think mRk of the beast)  and they round you up, they run you through the "system" and determine your fate based on your collected data.  

Yes, common sense says that the dataminer/collectors are not listening in real time. They just store it somewhere to drag it out when they wanna get you for something. Did you tell your neighbor you padded your tax return? How about not getting the proper permits for something? 

I see a lot of this being used for putting people on government lists, but it's also useful for collecting huge fines and fees, not to mention the blackmail and juicy career ending phone calls they can collect on politicians. 

The real trick is to assign people to be spied on in a "legal" way. Eg. UK can spy on US, but US can't spy on US. (they just exchange information) lol 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.