Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Active shooter reported at Arkansas State University

20 posts in this topic

Cops supposedly have him surrounded now. 

911 operator says he's got a gas can and a shotgun.

This recurring active shooter thing is almost psyop, so we'll ignore when the muslims have their big event that everyone's waiting for. 

Just don't go to a government facility that requires you to drop your arms. 

But if you're going to your government facility where the representatives are, they won't let you in with your arms.  But the 2nd Amendment is there to make it where the tyranny will stop, but not at high public officials that are causing us more problems, as that is a violation of the 2nd Amendment.  So instead of 0bama creating all of these Active Shooter situations, We the People need to be Active Shooters to get the oncoming tyranny under control.  Whether it be we've had enough or that we have to take out the misfit Active Shooter situations ourselves.  Something tells me that this may have been most of the protest involving the JH15 exercise. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Cops supposedly have him surrounded now. 

Another muslim perhaps?

They're going to keep these things up with increasing speed so that we can't analyze and expose one incident before the next one starts.

All I know is right now they are saying he's got a shotgun and a gas can and the cops have him surrounded. Don't know if they have him in cuffs yet. 

Oh look, another enclave.

The Islamic Center of Jonesboro was founded on August 17, 1983. The center works with the Muslim Students Association at ASU and holds daily prayers for members of the faith.

Muslims in northwest Arkansas began arriving because of the presence of several large companies: Walmart, Tyson Foods, and J. B Hunt trucking all have headquarters in Benton County. The Islamic Center of Northwest Arkansas began in 1994 in Fayetteville to serve the needs of the growing Muslim population. It provided a place to pray and Arabic and Quran classes. The Bentonville Islamic Center was established in 2006, offering the same services.

http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/encyclopedia/entry-detail.aspx?entryID=2557

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Lol! Well it's a new week. I was wondering what day was false flag day this week

35 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Lol! Well it's a new week. I was wondering what day was false flag day this week

But when are the falseflags going to turn to real terror?noone will know,because we will be to busy trying to analyze the prior one or the one happening and others will just keep believing that all are real and stay in their houses and do nothing.EVERYONE should find like minded people around you and set up "communtiy watch".Is there a prepper thread on COP?i mite have to start one!

Just now, yaknow said:

But when are the falseflags going to turn to real terror?noone will know,because we will be to busy trying to analyze the prior one or the one happening and others will just keep believing that all are real and stay in their houses and do nothing.EVERYONE should find like minded people around you and set up "communtiy watch".Is there a prepper thread on COP?i mite have to start one!

Dude took the words right outta my mouth! And gots no more green! But I'll get ya?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.