Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

'World's biggest' drug kingpin El Chapo declares war on ISIS with chilling threat

4 posts in this topic

First the Mafia, Gangstas, now the Cartels - HAHHA

'World's biggest' drug kingpin El Chapo declares war on ISIS with chilling threat

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-biggest-drug-kingpin-el-6989805

Read the full article and watch the videos in the link above.

-

One of the world's most wanted drug lords has reportedly 'declared war' on the Islamic State in a threatening letter.

Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán apparently sent an encrypted email to the ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi after one of his cartel's shipments was destroyed.

His letter, which has been leaked by cartelblog.com, claims his men will "destroy" the terror group if they continue to 'impact on their operation'.

The Mexican drug baron, who runs the notorious Sinaloa cartel, allegedly told Al Baghdadi that his organization are 'not soldiers' but 'lowly p*****s'.

He apparently wrote: "Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.

-

El Chapo sends threatening message to terrorist group ISIS.

http://www.cartelblog.com/el-chapo-sends-threatening-message-to-terrorist-group-isis/

-

The cartels have made it clear that ISIS just made a huge mistake by destroying their shipments. It’s clear from the leaked emails that they are not only extremely mad, but are definitely willing to step up and take the organization out if they continue to mess with their business.

Here’s part of the leaked email:

“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p*ssies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”
“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

It looks like it’s on. It would be ironic that the group who ends up taking out ISIS is El Chapo’s drug cartel! They seem up to the task and it could be worth giving immunity to this guy in exchange for him and his boys taking out ISIS once and for all!

2 people like this

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....That's great. Muslims vs the Cartel. Im not sure if the story is true or not..but I like it.

A message from ‘El Chapo’?

The comunicado, which circulated on Youtube and various blogs (and has also been variously attributed to the Zetas), may have been the inspiration for what appears to be a satirical (or at least, unsubstantiated) report claiming that Sinaloa boss Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán sent an encrypted email to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS. In it, he is said to have threatened their organisation with dismemberment – in the most literal and visceral terms:

“You are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly pus****s. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation. My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a whore that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

If true (and the story is not entirely unbelievable), this would not be the first time that El Chapo, the world’s most notorious drug lord – ‘public enemy number one’, according to the Chicago Crime Commission – has personally pledged to confront the forces of darkness. After an audacious escape from a maximum security prison earlier this year, he bravely tweeted Donald Trump:

Sigue chi***do y voy hacer que te tragues todas tus pu**s palabras pinche guero cagaleche.

Keep fu****g around and I’ll make you eat your words you fu****g blonde cagaleche (homophobic slur, ‘milk-shi***r’).

http://latincorrespondent.com/2015/12/islamic-state-threatens-mexico-mexico-laughs-in-its-face/

9 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

First the Mafia, Gangstas, now the Cartels - HAHHA

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-biggest-drug-kingpin-el-6989805

Read the full article and watch the videos in the link above.

-

One of the world's most wanted drug lords has reportedly 'declared war' on the Islamic State in a threatening letter.

Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán apparently sent an encrypted email to the ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi after one of his cartel's shipments was destroyed.

His letter, which has been leaked by cartelblog.com, claims his men will "destroy" the terror group if they continue to 'impact on their operation'.

The Mexican drug baron, who runs the notorious Sinaloa cartel, allegedly told Al Baghdadi that his organization are 'not soldiers' but 'lowly p*****s'.

He apparently wrote: "Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.

-

El Chapo sends threatening message to terrorist group ISIS.

http://www.cartelblog.com/el-chapo-sends-threatening-message-to-terrorist-group-isis/

-

The cartels have made it clear that ISIS just made a huge mistake by destroying their shipments. It’s clear from the leaked emails that they are not only extremely mad, but are definitely willing to step up and take the organization out if they continue to mess with their business.

Here’s part of the leaked email:

“You [ISIS] are not soldiers. You are nothing but lowly p*ssies. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.”
“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh*re that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

It looks like it’s on. It would be ironic that the group who ends up taking out ISIS is El Chapo’s drug cartel! They seem up to the task and it could be worth giving immunity to this guy in exchange for him and his boys taking out ISIS once and for all!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! That's beautiful! You know I was wondering when they were gonna  pissoff the cartels! That's a group that you don't want to mess with. Although I'm interested to see would the CIA continue to arm both sides? I mean it's never stopped them before but if the cartels truly go after them that's kinda like a win win right? The Muslims and cartels will just focus killing each other.

Let us not forget that the Mexican and Italian mafias operating in the USA are Catholics. Gotta love the irony of extreme thugs vs. extremist muslims.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.