Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Trump will win the presidency! but he wont become the president!

17 posts in this topic

Trump will win the presidency! but he wont become the president. Hillary clinton will. Dont ask how i know. Just know that if he wins they will attempt to stop him from becoming president and clinton will be the replacement as the next most-likely candidate.

Remember one of the likely scenario's i keep pointing out is the next president will be a woman. I keep being told nah not gunna happen. But i had it from a good source at the time. So i still think its on the cards.

Thats my 2 cents people!

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Trump will win the presidency! but he wont become the president. Hillary clinton will. Dont ask how i know. Just know that if he wins they will attempt to stop him from becoming president and clinton will be the replacement as the next most-likely candidate.

Remember one of the likely scenario's i keep pointing out is the next president will be a woman. I keep being told nah not gunna happen. But i had it from a good source at the time. So i still think its on the cards.

Thats my 2 cents people!

Definitely possible! Given the pathetic excuse for security the Secret Service is, I'd not trust them to keep Bacon safe in an all Muslim prison!

Wow I just had a dream of the very thing last night! In my dream Trump had 70% of the popular vote and hill only had 18% but when it came time for the innogoration(sp) there was a huge attack on DC by non other than Muslims and a lot of politicians were killed and the last one standing was Hillary only because she knew of the attack or possibly set it up and hid like the B that she is.  However in my dream I kept seeing flags, the gadsen flag and the battle flag. I kept seeing the words the south will rise again over and over. Just before I woke up it seemed like there was a civil war starting up headed by the states of Texas Louisiana and a cpl more southern states.  

3 people like this

Just now, Groove said:

Wow I just had a dream of the very thing last night! In my dream Trump had 70% of the popular vote and hill only had 18% but when it came time for the innogoration(sp) there was a huge attack on DC by non other than Muslims and a lot of politicians were killed and the last one standing was Hillary only because she knew of the attack or possibly set it up and hid like the B that she is.  However in my dream I kept seeing flags, the gadsen flag and the battle flag. I kept seeing the words the south will rise again over and over. Just before I woke up it seemed like there was a civil war starting up headed by the states of Texas Louisiana and a cpl more southern states.  

Oh now you are closer to the truth than you think. Many have had dreams of this myself included. it seems to come from the obvious nature of them stopping trump getting into office. and it ends up being the final straw.

1 person likes this

Yes. As you Brits say, spot on. Hillary has been appointed and the bratch knows it.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh now you are closer to the truth than you think. Many have had dreams of this myself included. it seems to come from the obvious nature of them stopping trump getting into office. and it ends up being the final straw.

I'm really beginning to think that. I see that a trump actually went up in the poll because of his rant the other day. He actually woke up a lot of people with that but I think he woke up some of the wrong people. Now a lot of the repub nominees are distancing them selves from him and showing their true colors. I just really wonder what will happen if he actually wins. If he looses, well we see what's happening in Europe. 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, grav said:

Yes. As you Brits say, spot on. Hillary has been appointed and the bratch knows it.

Thanks Grav. I've been having a lot of strange dreams lately and funny thing is I haven't had any that I can actually recal in a long time. I think it's because I've been worried about a lot of things lately plus some personal stuff I have going on. However this dream last night was just so vivid like I was actually there. 

9 minutes ago, Groove said:

I'm really beginning to think that. I see that a trump actually went up in the poll because of his rant the other day. He actually woke up a lot of people with that but I think he woke up some of the wrong people. Now a lot of the repub nominees are distancing them selves from him and showing their true colors. I just really wonder what will happen if he actually wins. If he looses, well we see what's happening in Europe. 

Yep and thats because he is giving the american people what they have wanted for years. Some kind of way to stop immigration.

1 hour ago, Groove said:

Very similar to my dream.Seemed to be a televised funeral for someone in high power in the u.s.i posted on sheps thread.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Groove said:

Thanks Grav. I've been having a lot of strange dreams lately and funny thing is I haven't had any that I can actually recal in a long time. I think it's because I've been worried about a lot of things lately plus some personal stuff I have going on. However this dream last night was just so vivid like I was actually there. 

Groove, I have a dream thread over on Off Topic. Would you mind adding your dreams to that thread so we can keep track of our dreams and compare? I also had a dream the other night also that involved a flag. It was the Lone Star and a mob took if off my house. I do believe we are sent messages via our dreams. It seems that there is a common thread running though our dreams at the moment...flags.

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/5634-the-dream-thread/

27 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Very similar to my dream.Seemed to be a televised funeral for someone in high power in the u.s.i posted on sheps thread.

Yaknow...how about adding your dream to our COP dream thread too?

4 minutes ago, CGK said:

Groove, I have a dream thread over on Off Topic. Would you mind adding your dreams to that thread so we can keep track of our dreams and compare? I also had a dream the other night also that involved a flag. It was the Lone Star and a mob took if off my house. I do believe we are sent messages via our dreams. It seems that there is a common thread running though our dreams at the moment...flags.

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/5634-the-dream-thread/

The connections became way too strong for me. I just got finished compiling them in a thread. its pinned take a look. it paints a picture of what might come.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.