Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

If you are interested here is a cool news feed

12 posts in this topic

Been checking that for quite a while now. It's my understanding that it's an automated newsfeed, so though it seems to be mostly conservative, sometimes it posts liberal stuff as well.

Just now, Challenger said:

Been checking that for quite a while now. It's my understanding that it's an automated newsfeed, so though it seems to be mostly conservative, sometimes it posts liberal stuff as well.

I am just sharing with my friends here at COP . I have some other sources form th dark web if you are running the TOR browser along with a VPN . 

Just now, CSB said:

I am just sharing with my friends here at COP . I have some other sources form th dark web if you are running the TOR browser along with a VPN . 

I have misgivings about trying TOR, because I've heard it's CIA run.

Just now, Challenger said:

True but they can't keep track of us all it takes to much time and man power . I am a pain in their ass . They hate me .

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, CSB said:

True but they can't keep track of us all it takes to much time and man power . I am a pain in their ass . They hate me .

Lol I can imagine. Speaking of my iPhone has been acting weird the past two days. Even right now, I unplugged it from the charger at 6am cst and now at 10am cst I down to 23% battery and I have hardly used it. My cameras no longer work as well. 

Thanks for that link. Lots of news reports on there. 

3 hours ago, Challenger said:

That's right, but you can still go read. Just never post anything there, Also, Tor already has global nods that reroute you continually while changing your IP address. Using a VPN along with the Tor browser may not even work as I believe the nods override the VPN services.

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

That's right, but you can still go read. Just never post anything there, Also, Tor already has global nods that reroute you continually while changing your IP address. Using a VPN along with the Tor browser may not even work as I believe the nods override the VPN services.

Tx. All else I know about TOR is that Firefox comes with that as a separate browser, if I recall. Even so, I wouldn't have a clue as to where to read, since I haven't been part of any dark underground.

8 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Tx. All else I know about TOR is that Firefox comes with that as a separate browser, if I recall. Even so, I wouldn't have a clue as to where to read, since I haven't been part of any dark underground.

Quick easy start;

Download Tor Browser here: https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en

The-Hidden-Wiki.com: This will help you get started. Copy and paste the links into the Tor Browser. They are "onion", so they will not load in the standard browsers. And yes, Tor does run in Firefox, but its the Tor version.

http://the-hidden-wiki.com/

Enjoy, but use caution.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Challenger said:

I wont touch tor.i dont want to be on any more lists.(im prolly on the ol tinfoil hat list.lol)

2 minutes ago, yaknow said:

I wont touch tor.i dont want to be on any more lists.(im prolly on the ol tinfoil hat list.lol)

Lol, yeah, that too.

6 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Lol, yeah, that too.

Well I've provided the links above if you ever change your mind.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.