Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

The UK Wants To Ban Donald Trump

6 posts in this topic

The Nazi World Order issues orders. Heads of state obey orders. The media says, Sir, yes sir. How high do you want us to jump on Trump?

A yellow stripe down the back is the new black. Sickening. 

Do they want to close down Trump International Golf Links in Scotland too?

Mr. Trump shot back on Wednesday against his critics in Britain, saying that the proposed ban had made him reconsider his investments in Britain.

“U.K. politicians should be thanking me instead of pandering to political correctness,” the newspaper The Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying. “ I only said what needed to be said, and when I am elected no one will be tougher or smarter than me. I will work very hard and effectively to defeat terrorism.”

In criticizing British politicians, Mr. Trump invoked his investments in Scotland, including Trump International Golf Links, a golf course in Aberdeen, and his investment in the redevelopment of Turnberry Resort, a luxury resort on the Ayrshire coast.

“If they were going to do this, they should have informed me prior to my major investment in this 200 million pound development, which will totally revitalize that vast region of Scotland,” he said. The investment is equivalent to $300 million.

More:

51 minutes ago, CGK said:

Do they want to close down Trump International Golf Links in Scotland too?

Mr. Trump shot back on Wednesday against his critics in Britain, saying that the proposed ban had made him reconsider his investments in Britain.

“U.K. politicians should be thanking me instead of pandering to political correctness,” the newspaper The Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying. “ I only said what needed to be said, and when I am elected no one will be tougher or smarter than me. I will work very hard and effectively to defeat terrorism.”

In criticizing British politicians, Mr. Trump invoked his investments in Scotland, including Trump International Golf Links, a golf course in Aberdeen, and his investment in the redevelopment of Turnberry Resort, a luxury resort on the Ayrshire coast.

“If they were going to do this, they should have informed me prior to my major investment in this 200 million pound development, which will totally revitalize that vast region of Scotland,” he said. The investment is equivalent to $300 million.

More:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/11/world/europe/donald-trump-muslim-britain-petition-ban.html

You forgot source?

47 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You forgot source?

LOL...oh crap the phone rang and I just hit post. Let me see if I can find the link..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.