Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

hot stuff

3 posts in this topic

Study Says Carbon Dioxide Cutbacks Could Save 3,500 Lives a Year

The Obama administration's hotly debated plan to reduce heat-trapping carbon dioxide from the nation's power plants will save about 3,500 lives a year by cutting back on other types of pollution as well, an independent study concludes.

The study calculates the decline in heart attacks and lung disease when soot and smog are reduced — an anticipated byproduct of the president's proposed power plant rule, which aims to fight global warming by limiting carbon dioxide emissions. Past studies have found that between 20,000 and 30,000 Americans die each year because of health problems from power plant air pollution, study authors and outside experts say.

The study, published Monday in Nature Climate Change, was presented by researchers from Syracuse University, Boston University, Harvard, Resources for the Future and Sonoma Technology.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/environment/study-says-carbon-dioxide-cutbacks-could-save-3-500-lives-n353431

today i rode my bike 4.5 miles to the doctors office, left the car behind..felt rejuvenated in the effort to reduce emissions..but in truth, i feel safer in my rolling death car

His plan is to shut down all coal firing power plants. He doesn't say though that most power plants are coal firing.
His plan is to turn off all the power by forcing them out of business by heavy taxation, high conversion costs, and

unbearable sized fines for every day they do not comply. It's not about saving lives. Its never about saving lives.
Its about destroying them! Its about the taking down of America by dismantling it!

Do any of you realize that you have a 1 in 3 chance of being snuffed out by the end of 2018?
That means with everything that's coming, and if you're a family of three, there's a very good
chance that one of you will die from other than natural causes? It's also not age related.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.