Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

ZOGBY SHOCK POLL: Trump GAINS 25% after Muslim ban plan

11 posts in this topic

Hahahhhaha

http://prntly.com/blog/?p=3283

Trump Leads By 25 Points Over Nearest Rival In New Zogby Poll

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnzogby/2015/12/09/zogby-analytics-trump-leads-by-25-points-over-nearest-rival/

A new poll of Republican primary and caucus voters by Zogby Analytics shows developer Donald Trump widening his nationwide lead to 25 points over his nearest rival, neurologist Dr. Ben Carson. The new Zogby Poll of 271 likely GOP voters has a margin of sampling error of +/-6 points and has the following results:

• Donald Trump: 38%

DarkKnightNomeD

As much as Trump speaks for the American I can see way he would have 25% . He is speaking with a silver tongue .

I just hope that he is not a wolf in sheep's clothing .

Edited by CSB

22 minutes ago, CSB said:

DarkKnightNomeD

As much as Trump speaks for the American I can see way he would have 25% . He is speaking with a silver tongue .

I just hope that he is not a wolf in sheep's clothing .

Even I don't trust him, but who else is there?

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Even I don't trust him, but who else is there?

No one I think from this point we are all alone and most likely screwed . 

In regards to Mr Trump

You can have all the fiat money in the world but if you don't have the right connections you will never get in close to politics .

With that being said I believe he has had some help from someone high up to get him even to this point of politics .

I think he is working on a platform made of common knowledge a collection of bitches and gripes from the American people .

He has yet made any comments on the police state issues or GMO foods, chemtrails and such .

If I was running for the position of president I would be whistle blowing my head off . :cheer:

Trump is a very clever manipulator of people - how else did he make his billions?  He (and his aids) is cleverly concentrating on the main issues which will give him favor on the broadest platform.  Remember that the average voter does not really understand the whole GMO issue and the long-term effects thereof.  The MSM has been quite successful with their campaign in making the sheeple believe chemtrails are cool!

We must acknowledge that to be a successful politician you need certain devious qualities - Trump is no angel that is clear, but which of the other evils will be better?  Hell of a conundrum! 

38 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

Trump is a very clever manipulator of people - how else did he make his billions?  He (and his aids) is cleverly concentrating on the main issues which will give him favor on the broadest platform.  Remember that the average voter does not really understand the whole GMO issue and the long-term effects thereof.  The MSM has been quite successful with their campaign in making the sheeple believe chemtrails are cool!

We must acknowledge that to be a successful politician you need certain devious qualities - Trump is no angel that is clear, but which of the other evils will be better?  Hell of a conundrum! 

Why can't we have a JFK to vote for? Give us someone fresh with a youthful and energetic appearance instead old men and hags. If they're all actors anyway, give us George Clooney or Leonardo DiCaprio.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Why can't we have a JFK to vote for? Give us someone fresh with a youthful and energetic appearance instead old men and hags. If they're all actors anyway, give us George Clooney or Leonardo DiCaprio.

Well, Reagan was an actor and he did not do too badly! :drinkingwine:

maybe the political correct will refuse to let trump become president if he wins and thus obama gets to stay in :D the reason for his dictatorship who knows.

1 hour ago, FalkeAuge said:

Well, Reagan was an actor and he did not do too badly! :drinkingwine:

He got the job because he was an actor. It was the beginning of the Puppet Presidents. I hope people realize The President reads speeches for a living these days they don't even write themselves. They have up to 25 speech writers in the employ of the White House. Since Regan (a former Western actor) all Presidents have done is pretend they are in charge when the "advisers" make all the real calls. Goldman Sachs is behind all US fiscal policy for the last 20 years, the Industrialists and military contractors control the USA through those "advisers" the President has to pick from (part of the funding agreements) and they make all the real calls. All the President does is make convincing speeches.

That is the current role of US president, to be the most believable and popular liar. Look at how the US election process runs. You pick a bunch of people and trot them around the nation in a speaking contest and whichever is the most convincing Liar get the votes. It is like an X factor competition. Drives me a little crazy being a Non US citizen. Our elections take six weeks and it is over, but the US elections screw forums over for nearly a year in pointless arguments between left and right (there is no genuine left in the USA) conservatives and liberals (to which the original meanings are lost in the modern day as conservatives sought to keep the rules the same while liberals sought to change/modernize them) Democrats and Republicans when at the end of the day no matter who wins they are still controlled by people who have permanent positions within the US administration with higher security clearances that the President. People who are in the pockets of the largest corporations in the USA.

In psychological manipulation terms the function of the US President to to speak convincingly to the US people and fool the majority of them he is telling the absolute truth. It is a con job and it is easily seen from the outside by people who haven't been raised to salute the flag and support the nation.

In the BBC documentary "Century of the Self" it is made quite clear PR companies run the candidates campaigns and those candidates will simply say whatever their PR people have told them will be popular within their target demographics. In NZ the NZ National party campaign (and every day policies) is run by Crosby Textor. They also ran the PR for the former ruling party The Labour Party. They decide more of what NZ polices are than any politician in NZ or the general public.

In the UK under John Major PR companies also ran the campaign and policies. It has been the same ever since. Clinton's second term campaign was run by PR companies and so has every President's campaign ever since.

Trump has smarter PR people. He knows he can use policies the other people are barred from because of deals they have already done. What his PR people do is constantly Poll US people and calculate what demographics they are and what policies they will back and what ones turn them off. Donald knows the secret now, US people want strong figures. A nation built on the Power Culture developed by Edward Bernays needs Strong figureheads to relieve the US people of the Fear they suffer from created by the US media who works hand in glove with the PR corporations.

Bernays was employed by the US government to  get the US people to support the invasion of Guatamala after they wanted to get rid of The United Fruit Corporation (Sam the Banana man) and distribute wealth more evenly throughout the population under semi communist philosophies. He made US people fearful of Communism by floating Newspapers which raved about the danger of the Red Peril in order to make the USA people so fearful they backed an illegal invasion of another sovereign nation which served only to put the United Fruit Corporation back in control of Guatamala with their puppet government. That almost set the tone for every US foreign conflict since as the US military was being used to advantage private corporations under false pretences to the US people.

It was realized the more fearful you could make the the US people the more they would accept such blatantly illegal military actions as "something good which will keep the USA free and safe". They developed the "Power Culture" in which they could instil the idea the USA was the most powerful nation on earth and actually needed to be to keep America and Americans safe.

When I see US bombing civilians in other nations I am horrified, but to the US people that merely underlines US Power which makes them feel more powerful as people and a nation (despite the murder of civilians and destruction of infrastructure) which makes them support their government even more as their government makes them feel powerful and leading citizens of the world using a classic psychological manipulation technique of appealing to Ego. The more developed the Ego is the more it controls the individual. The Power Culture psychological manipulation creates pretty full blown Ego's. As long as the Ego keeps receiving the affirmation they are powerful they will back those who are making them think they are powerful no matter what they do.

When G Bush Jnr flipped the bird and told US people and told them "we are going to f*** up the Terrorists" the world looked on horrified that such a man was in charge of the nuclear football but US people just said "Yeehaa" and cheered him on because it made them feel powerful and took away the fear they had put in them by false flag terror attacks. Pure psychological manipulation. Now Trump seeks to do the same.

In an actual democracy politicians have no power, the people have all the power and politicians have beg them to be allowed to do anything. Only the Weak and Fearful need Leaders.

(Another classic Guitar Doc rant brought to you by Coffee, the choice of the 24hour generation)

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Hahahhhaha

http://prntly.com/blog/?p=3283

Trump Leads By 25 Points Over Nearest Rival In New Zogby Poll

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnzogby/2015/12/09/zogby-analytics-trump-leads-by-25-points-over-nearest-rival/

A new poll of Republican primary and caucus voters by Zogby Analytics shows developer Donald Trump widening his nationwide lead to 25 points over his nearest rival, neurologist Dr. Ben Carson. The new Zogby Poll of 271 likely GOP voters has a margin of sampling error of +/-6 points and has the following results:

• Donald Trump: 38%

Hardly surprising. History is repeating itself.

I wish Carson were a stronger candidate, but even him I can't quite trust. My Rents know people that worked with him at Johns Hopkins, a nurse, think the world of him. I wish somehow the two could get together, Carson mellow Trump out, Trump embolden Carson some? I'd vote that ticket either way it was arranged.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.