Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

KNIFE-WIELDING MUSLIM

10 posts in this topic

Wow this guy needs to be locked up in a mental institution or shipped vea dog cage back where ever he came from .

KNIFE-WIELDING MUSLIM THREATENS TRUMP – Secret Service Involved!

Posted Dec 9 2015

A video posted to the You Tube account of Ebou Bah shows a Black male Muslim holding a knife in each hand threatening to attack leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump over Trump’s statement calling for a national security moratorium on Muslim immigration to the United States.

Check this nut case out !

Here : http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/knife-wielding-muslim-posts-videos-threatening-donald-trump/

3 minutes ago, CSB said:

Wow this guy needs to be locked up in a mental institution or shipped vea dog cage back where ever he came from .

KNIFE-WIELDING MUSLIM THREATENS TRUMP – Secret Service Involved!

Posted Dec 9 2015

A video posted to the You Tube account of Ebou Bah shows a Black male Muslim holding a knife in each hand threatening to attack leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump over Trump’s statement calling for a national security moratorium on Muslim immigration to the United States.

Check this nut case out !

Here : http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/knife-wielding-muslim-posts-videos-threatening-donald-trump/

That's the ahole I was talking about, they are going to nail his ass to the wall. Or do any of you feel like taking bets he gets Dinner with Obama at the White House?

3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

That's the ahole I was talking about, they are going to nail his ass to the wall. Or do any of you feel like taking bets he gets Dinner with Obama at the White House?

What's the over/under??

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I would bet that he gets a free Air Force One ride to the White House for cock tails and some male on male sex .

Whoa,
The Donald should make him his poster boy.
He's a perfect example of why we don't want Muslims here.
That dude needs to be shipped back to Somalia A.S.A.P.

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Whoa,
The Donald should make him his poster boy.
He's a perfect example of why we don't want Muslims here.
That dude needs to be shipped back to Somalia A.S.A.P.

Say what? He's one of Obama's peaceful Americans, a high quality immigrant with internet access. a camera and probably indoor plumbing on the taxpayer's dime.

Ah, how the mainstream somehow misses idiots like this one is amazing. Well, he's got two get out of press cards, race & Islam. Gotta say, though Trump might be a bit of a clod, he surely has ticked off all the right people! 8-) I wish he'd get a quick crash course on Islam, and just Slow down and think before he says things. Don't mute the message, but play the MSM game of calm and thoughtful a bit?

In this case, must be hitting ALL the right buttons :banana:

8 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Maybe this is what Trump is actually opposing?  

Embedded image permalink

Look there is no need for facts in news. It's about repeating the same stupid shit.  Facts please

as for the video. Wow. Doesn't that guy prove trumps point?? 

MUSLIM WHO THREATENED KNIFE ATTACK ON TRUMP GETS SECRET SERVICE VISIT

In an update video, the man expressed surprise that he had received a visit from the Secret Service, the FBI and local police as a result of the threats.

“I just had the Secret Service pop up in my house and then some FBI,” states the man, adding that he refused to talk to them and asked them to leave, while also suggesting that the authorities had shut off his wi-fi network during the visit.
-----
As we previously highlighted, the individual is a self-proclaimed Hillary Clinton supporter and also appears to be a police officer.

http://www.infowars.com/muslim-who-threatened-knife-attack-on-trump-gets-secret-service-visit/

That psycho is a cop!?!
:ohmy:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.