Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Russia WARNS Donald Trump OF Assassination Plot

3 posts in this topic

Not sure about the credibility of this but I see Politicians, Muslims, ect. calling for Trumps Assassination now.

Russia WARNS Donald Trump OF Assassination Plot

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/russia-warns-donald-trump-of-assassination-plot/

-

A report written by the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service says that there is an active plot to eliminate Donald Trump, and thereby his threat to the status quo.

According to this report. . . found in the possession of the 5 Saudi Arabian nationals detained by Lebanon’s intelligence services this past Monday after their private jet was forced to land by Federation Aerospace Forces was a “heavily encrypted” laptop computer device.

Upon Lebanon’s General Directorate of General Security (GDGS) seizing of this laptop device, this report continues, they requested assistance from the SVR in “defeating” its encryption, which was immediately granted.

Once this laptop was in the possession of the SVR, this report notes, it was flown to Moscow where computer security analysts were able to unlock its “secret information”, of which the most “startling/confusing” was a document listing the entire travel itinerary and private security plans of Donald Trump for the month of October.

1 person likes this

There has been a lot of this saber rattling on the net the last week or so like the FaceBook threats and such .

Death threats

I hope Trump will be ok . I don't want to see anyone get physically hurt .

Like I have said before I like Trump's talk but he walks funny .

1 minute ago, CSB said:

There has been a lot of this saber rattling on the net the last week or so like the FaceBook threats and such .

Death threats

I hope Trump will be ok . I don't want to see anyone get physically hurt .

Like I have said before I like Trump's talk but he walks funny .

Walks funny, haha - Yeah Won't they have Secret Service for him? Also you have to consider he will hire his own Body Guards to protect him, I am sure there are a lot of Ex Military guys who would jump at the chance to protect him.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.