Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

SAFE Act enforcement thugs rounding up "assault weapons." New York State Police

12 posts in this topic

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

And so it begins. Governor Cuomo feels froggy, SAFE Act enforcement thugs rounding up "assault weapons." Someone is going to get shot and the civil war will commence.

Two months ago, the State of New York began to enforce, in little baby steps,

the SAFE Act.

Today, we have

this announcement posted on AR15dotCoam:
"The New York State Police have launched an investigation into alleged SAFE Act violations and appear to have possession or copies of 4473s showing who purchased firearms.  "Consider speaking with a lawyer if contacted."
Read the whole post here : http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2015/12/and-so-it-begins-governor-cuomo-feels.html

3 minutes ago, CSB said:

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

And so it begins. Governor Cuomo feels froggy, SAFE Act enforcement thugs rounding up "assault weapons." Someone is going to get shot and the civil war will commence.

Two months ago, the State of New York began to enforce, in little baby steps,

the SAFE Act.

Today, we have

this announcement posted on AR15dotCoam:
"The New York State Police have launched an investigation into alleged SAFE Act violations and appear to have possession or copies of 4473s showing who purchased firearms.  "Consider speaking with a lawyer if contacted."
Read the whole post here : http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2015/12/and-so-it-begins-governor-cuomo-feels.html

Wow! Game on! It'll be very interesting how this plays out. I wonder how many of those guns got lost on those darn fishing trips in lake placid and what would happen if the vast majority just say they lost/sold them to a cousin in Florida ?

Just now, Quick1966 said:

Wow! Game on! It'll be very interesting how this plays out. I wonder how many of those guns got lost on those darn fishing trips in lake placid and what would happen if the vast majority just say they lost/sold them to a cousin in Florida ?

Then I think law enforcement would make this a opportunity to rip the house apart just to prove the gun owner was telling the truth .

Fun and Games brought to you by The New York State Police .

Just now, CSB said:

Then I think law enforcement would make this a opportunity to rip the house apart just to prove the gun owner was telling the truth .

Fun and Games brought to you by The New York State Police .

Lol! Then they really want war with the population! Those cops aren't suicidal they have to live in the same neighborhood as the people in those towns. Upstate NY is real conservative and they for the most part are very community minded folks who look out for one another. With that being said it's still a very real possibility but I think the retaliation from the neighborhood on the sheriff and his cronies would be severe!

Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

I live in NYC, and I don't own any guns, so I really don't care either way.

Hey friend this is a violation of the Constitution it's the Law of the American ideals and this land the Constitution is the confinement of government   .

If you allow this act you will most likely allow any violation of the Constitution . We can't cherry pick it , that is what this government is trying to do .

I don't want to live in this country where power hungry psychopaths over throw the Constitution's authority in any of it's venues .

Like I have said many times . I came into this world covered in someones blood and I don't have a problem leaving the same way .

I wont defend religious or political ideologies but I will die in defense the Constitution .

19 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I live in NYC, and I don't own any guns, so I really don't care either way.

Lol! Pastor Martin Niemoller had a great statement that I think about when people say things like that. First they came for.....

11 minutes ago, CSB said:

Hey friend this is a violation of the Constitution it's the Law of the American ideals and this land the Constitution is the confinement of government   .

If you allow this act you will most likely allow any violation of the Constitution . We can't cherry pick it , that is what this government is trying to do .

I don't want to live in this country where power hungry psychopaths over throw the Constitution's authority in any of it's venues .

Like I have said many times . I came into this world covered in someones blood and I don't have a problem leaving the same way .

I wont defend religious or political ideologies but I will die in defense the Constitution .

Good man!

5 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Lol! Pastor Martin Niemoller had a great statement that I think about when people say things like that. First they came for.....

Well I suppose I really didn't mean that the way it sounded. Of course I disagree with any and all gun controls. I just meant since I don't own any weapons myself, its not really my fight, but that was wrong because its all about freedom, and of course, I do stand for that always!

30 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Well I suppose I really didn't mean that the way it sounded. Of course I disagree with any and all gun controls. I just meant since I don't own any weapons myself, its not really my fight, but that was wrong because its all about freedom, and of course, I do stand for that always!

I figured because you never came across as the type that would just roll over?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.