Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Now Donald Trump Wants To Ban The Internet

13 posts in this topic

Posted Dec 8 2015

Not content with ‘banning Muslims’, Donald Trump wants to ban the internet too.

As he called for a ‘complete shutdown’ on Muslims entering the US, Trump dismissed claims that ‘closing up the internet’ would be a freedom of speech issue. He said that he would “see Bill Gates” so that he could look into “closing it up”.

The presidential wannabe said “We’ve got to maybe do something with the internet,” because it was being used to radicalise people.

Read the whole post here : http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/12/08/trump-wants-to-ban-the-internet/

Like I have said before ; Could Trump be a wolf in sheep's clothing ? csb

Just now, CSB said:

Posted Dec 8 2015

Not content with ‘banning Muslims’, Donald Trump wants to ban the internet too.

As he called for a ‘complete shutdown’ on Muslims entering the US, Trump dismissed claims that ‘closing up the internet’ would be a freedom of speech issue. He said that he would “see Bill Gates” so that he could look into “closing it up”.

The presidential wannabe said “We’ve got to maybe do something with the internet,” because it was being used to radicalise people.

Read the whole post here : http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2015/12/08/trump-wants-to-ban-the-internet/

Like I have said before ; Could Trump be a wolf in sheep's clothing ? csb

Is this for real or did someone just post bullshit ?

And here is another link of interest

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/trump-calls-for-closing-the-internet-says-believing-in-freedom-of

Edited by CSB
added content

I don't even need to check, this is obviously not true. Only the left would believe that. And who is it that wanted a kill switch?

I watched Trumps speech last night live on C-span. He was saying that something has to be done with the internet to stop terror groups from using it to recruit and radicalize young people.  He never said anything about taking over or killing the internet.

He chucked and said, Ill have to talk to Bill Gates about this.

If Donald really wants to do something about the Internet, he needs to talk to Google, not Gates. LOL

Hm, Hillary is saying it too but I think she actually means it.

Hillary Clinton wants tech companies to help ‘disrupt’ ISIS. What does that even mean?

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton called on tech companies Sunday to help "disrupt" the Islamic State online in the wake of last week’s mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif.

Clinton said at a Washington event that ISIS is “using web sites, social media, chat rooms and other platforms to celebrate beheadings, recruit future terrorists and call for attacks,” and asked Silicon Valley to crack down on the terror group.

The United States needs to hold an “urgent dialogue” with companies such as Google, Twitter and Facebook, said Clinton, and discuss how those “ubiquitous sites” could help keep ISIS quiet online.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2015/12/07/hillary-clinton-wants-tech-companies-to-help-disrupt-isis-what-does-that-even-mean/

16 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Hm, Hillary is saying it too but I think she actually means it.

Hillary Clinton wants tech companies to help ‘disrupt’ ISIS. What does that even mean?

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton called on tech companies Sunday to help "disrupt" the Islamic State online in the wake of last week’s mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif.

Clinton said at a Washington event that ISIS is “using web sites, social media, chat rooms and other platforms to celebrate beheadings, recruit future terrorists and call for attacks,” and asked Silicon Valley to crack down on the terror group.

The United States needs to hold an “urgent dialogue” with companies such as Google, Twitter and Facebook, said Clinton, and discuss how those “ubiquitous sites” could help keep ISIS quiet online.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2015/12/07/hillary-clinton-wants-tech-companies-to-help-disrupt-isis-what-does-that-even-mean/

Just shut those sights down. Its easily done. After all, look at all the Christian sights they've already shut down over the last 2 or 3 years.

6 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Just shut those sights down. Its easily done. After all, look at all the Christian sights they've already shut down over the last 2 or 3 years.

Or they could just block all Arabs from entering the country.

11 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Or they could just block all Arabs from entering the country.

Dah... slapping myself in the forehead. lol.

1 hour ago, CGK said:

I watched Trumps speech last night live on C-span. He was saying that something has to be done with the internet to stop terror groups from using it to recruit and radicalize young people.  He never said anything about taking over or killing the internet.

He chucked and said, Ill have to talk to Bill Gates about this.

If Donald really wants to do something about the Internet, he needs to talk to Google, not Gates. LOL

I heard something like that in a video clip of the speech, I figured it was BS, let me send this info to my friend. haha - Thank you for catching that by watching it.

Again everyone out there misses the point. It's not the internet, it's not the races often Muslim, it's the book. I myself could watch every ISIS video, posts, listen to their Imams in person, NOT gonna go jihad. Same with all my family (even the liberal ones!), WHY? Because we do not have the necessary Predisposition of Being MUSLIM.

Lock me into a dark hole, feed me nothing but Islam, NOT going to Rape. If nothing else, the libs need to realize "yeah, might kill people for many reasons, but no way in Hades I would ever RAPE anyone. Anyone can be angry enough to hurt or kill, for good or not reasons, but I'm not going to RAPE anyone as there is NO justification other than being a Sick F*ck!

:onfire: They ALWAYS leave out the rape stuff, never EVER touch it. 8-(

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.